Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
l0rdka0s

slamdancing

Guest im not witty

you obviously didnt try hard enough because it took me about 3 nanoseconds to find some just now with google. if its that hard for you, then you dont deserve to find them

full contact dancing? for some reason. that just isnt right in my book.. id rather see some breaking or salsa dancing or even some boy band dancing than a bunch of fuckheads running into each other and destroying highly important brain material resulting in fuckheadedness for the rest of your life.

slamdancing is for skinny white kids with no rhythm who got picked on too much in high school. go on, do a jumpkick and punch the air and keep telling yourself you can dance. :yuck: :yuck:

whats the differance between slamdancing and moshing? sounds like the same thing too me but i woundt participate in either because im not about to get in there and get my ass beat while beating the asses of other for some band

Guest im not witty

^i dont think that anyone who "slam dances" really thinks, hey im a great dancer.

Originally posted by banjo bob

slamdancing is for skinny white kids with no rhythm who got picked on too much in high school. go on, do a jumpkick and punch the air and keep telling yourself you can dance. :yuck: :yuck:

i guess it keeps all the morons all in one room...and maybe...if we're lucky...they'll get so squished and crowded that when they bump into each other they die! just a though

best show i went to was a benifit for my highschool. buncha stupid little fake punkers moshing. a few of us took over that pit, fucking fun. then a hip hop group came on and we got some breaking going. dumbass little fake punkrock mother fuckers.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this