The 3D pages.

NOUM

Originally posted by DeazPretzlesRmakinMeThirsty@Feb 22 2006, 08:55 AM

bullshit first one ever. who r u tryin to impress?

desezpretzlesrmakingmethirsty... how could that be when your drinking all that haterAID...

trying to impress no one. But I guess I must have impressed you, for you to say "bullshit first one ever." I must be doing something right then.

NEWKON :hatred:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by BlackFlux@Feb 23 2006, 09:04 AM

Damn dude those are hott as fuck. what type of markers are you using?

haha...read the last page me and him have already talked about it...he uses copics

As for you newkon, yeajh i wasnt planning on buying a whoel set and that $100 is for the liek 240(?) markers they have in one big ass set with cases and shit...i was gunna get few of my faved colors in singles ofr maybe buy one of them 12 packs...have to try them out htough...thank for the info that they too bleed maybe ill just stick my prismas

Originally posted by UMC Halo@Feb 26 2006, 09:33 AM

I Am New To Graffiti I Used Tobe An Artist Now I Moved To Graffiti... ....Does Anyone Have Any Pointers For Me Cause I Am New

yea be like smear! and everything will be ok! he dope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok... you knew that already!

hmmmmm... put your work out and people will coment! just work harn man!

newkon

Originally posted by HECZONER+Feb 26 2006, 06:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HECZONER - Feb 26 2006, 06:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-INSOM@Feb 26 2006, 01:25 PM

opm043.jpg

Nukon (newkon) by Smear aka Bams

Sorry for the picture quality...

HOTNESS!!!!!

[/b]

:rolleyes: from the 12oz 3D man himself (you, not me)...thanks!

check the sticker threads for more info on this though...i know search doesnt work so just ask a new question instead fo reading through it all over there and someone will help you out...lots of guys are comfortable with mailing you some if you offer to pay the shipping...i know it wont be free but its cheaper than buying a few hundred of your own stickers...you can also look in the yellowpages for a sticekr company go to them and dig through the dupsters behind it and youll find thousands of "unnusable" stickers, meaning little tiny flaws in them but still fine to graff with

Archived