The 3D pages.

NOUM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All you guys that are new to 3d, it helps a lot to have a good idea of how it works before you go of freestyling some shit. A good tool is clay, you can shape that shit fairly easily throw a light on it and you got yourself a really good reference. I'm not saying to build anything mostly just look around you at simple shapes in common everyday objects like bottles, books, xbox controller, whatever. . . When you have an understanding of shapes in your own environment its easy(er) to apply it towards letters. Good letter structure helps to

Originally posted by Flayed God X@Feb 18 2006, 08:45 PM

All you guys that are new to 3d, it helps a lot to have a good idea of how it works before you go of freestyling some shit. A good tool is clay, you can shape that shit fairly easily throw a light on it and you got yourself a really good reference. I'm not saying to build anything mostly just look around you at simple shapes in common everyday objects like bottles, books, xbox controller, whatever. . . When you have an understanding of shapes in your own environment its easy(er) to apply it towards letters. Good letter structure helps to

Im new... were you ref. to me? Because I'm tryin. Well heres a thought... School us and color this one. We all could use a lesson. Not being sarcastic, I realllllllllllllllly would like to see what I would have done wrong

why.jpg

Originally posted by The First of Faze@Feb 20 2006, 05:23 PM

newkon, your colors are amazing for paper, is it liek that real expensive blackbook papaer thats making them jump liek that, or do you have nasty markers...if so what kidna markers you use?

well if its the book................. shit thats all they had at borders and it was on clearance! (hehehe)

If its the pens then yea they are hella expensive. Copics. My box was about $300 and I bought them like 5 years ago. With INFLATION I hate to see how much they are now!

Then last option it could be me........ Nah couldnt be!!!!!!!!!!! Must be the pens! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you like the work homie!

newkon

-----------

dc4 hawaii ya heard

Originally posted by NewKoncept+Feb 21 2006, 04:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NewKoncept - Feb 21 2006, 04:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-The First of Faze@Feb 20 2006, 05:23 PM

newkon, your colors are amazing for paper, is it liek that real expensive blackbook papaer thats making them jump liek that, or do you have nasty markers...if so what kidna markers you use?

well if its the book................. shit thats all they had at borders and it was on clearance! (hehehe)

If its the pens then yea they are hella expensive. Copics. My box was about $300 and I bought them like 5 years ago. With INFLATION I hate to see how much they are now!

Then last option it could be me........ Nah couldnt be!!!!!!!!!!! Must be the pens! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!

newkon

-----------

dc4 hawaii ya heard

[/b]

thanks man, thats the first person whos responded to me when i ask what markers they're using...yeah im using the prismas right now but their so hard to control with all the bleeding and shit even on the nice blackbook sheets...im lookign into some copics but like you siad hella expensive about $6.50 a peice ive seen...full sets around $1000!

Originally posted by The First of Faze+Feb 22 2006, 09:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The First of Faze - Feb 22 2006, 09:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by NewKoncept@Feb 21 2006, 04:09 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-The First of Faze@Feb 20 2006, 05:23 PM

newkon

-----------

dc4 hawaii ya heard

thanks man, thats the first person whos responded to me when i ask what markers they're using...yeah im using the prismas right now but their so hard to control with all the bleeding and shit even on the nice blackbook sheets...im lookign into some copics but like you siad hella expensive about $6.50 a peice ive seen...full sets around $1000!

[/b]

no prob man!

but dont run out a buy a set... by like one to see how they work for you. I like them, but i know a lot of writers that dont. I like the flow of it, but it does bleed and is hard to control at times. $1,000 is a lot of money. I think I could get a box of 72 for 1/2 the price or less...

holla,

newkon

------------

defcom4

for this being your first 3D you have the colors down ok... But your letters need a LOT of improvement. A LOT. Also I'd like to see some of your straight letter work and see how that's going.

hecz.

ayo thanks for being honest. it was my first try and i know i got a lot to learn and thats why i threw it out... In hopes of someone credible like yoursef would tell me what to work on.

Ive been a fan of your work since i got in the sceen, maybe you could fix it before i break it... how about doing my name in 3d for some guidance. I write newkon... it would be most appreciated!

newkon

--------------

defcomfour

Archived