Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HESHIANDET

being sean paul would rule

Guest HESHIANDET

i can barely read this shit..hhaha

how the fuck you been niga?

i dunno... seems like it'd take too long to get dressed in the mornin... and everyone would always be like "who does this white guy think he is?"

ninja man is a born again christian, nowadays

Sean paul is cool, but id rather be the don of dons, original goldteef, king dargon, don dada, SUPERCAT.

front teef gold teef.

But sean P is big money right now.

Guest mikro137

yeah i agree , he has no kind of style , or communication abillities

he rules

Guest ToYs

dude... what the hell are you talking about? It would suck to be sean paul, dude aint shit but a fucking gimmick people will get tired of that guy really fast. you cant be a true fan of someone when you understand about 25% of what he is saying. im willing to make a bet the in 3 months that wack ass will be dropped off of his label. bitch has no flow either.

Who isn't a gimmick these days? Music stars are as disposable as sanitary napkins. I wouldn't mind getting propped up as a gimmick for a few months. You'd get a pretty good amount of cash (bear in mind "street cred" and "keeping it real" does not put food on the table or a plasma television on your wall.), you could say your face was once up in times square, royalties from the CD sales, threesomes with asian twins every frikkin night, make connections out the ass, get ina video with beyonce and lay in a sea of women.....man, it'd be great to be Sean Paul.

real talk from my man up there^^

this guy fuckin mumbles or something because i cant understand shit out of his mout, maybe he figures he can get away with it because were stupid americans but i aint buyin his shit, i say we stick with the good shit and tell the rag-gay heads to get the hell on with it.

sean paul isn't bad on the radio/cds, but he's really horrible as a live performer..

i'd rather be master p. at least HE has a super $BLING$ everything gold plated house.:cool:

If I was only him for a week what would happen if I killed myself, as him???

cuz thats what I would do, for sure.

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

i'd rather be master p. at least HE has a super $BLING$ everything gold plated house.:cool:

And a super hipp-hoppin show on Nickelodeon!!!

If anything I'd rather be Hugh hefner.

i heard dipset, ahem, juelz santana or whatever is the worst lyricist ever,

that new song has the most uncreative ryhmes i ever heard and whats with all the pink shit, i saw it once and yah it was cool your comfortable with you, but everytime i see them they gotta rock the pink shit is gettin a little old, there double cd wasn't worth the 8 bucks i saw it advertised for.