being sean paul would rule

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude... what the hell are you talking about? It would suck to be sean paul, dude aint shit but a fucking gimmick people will get tired of that guy really fast. you cant be a true fan of someone when you understand about 25% of what he is saying. im willing to make a bet the in 3 months that wack ass will be dropped off of his label. bitch has no flow either.

Who isn't a gimmick these days? Music stars are as disposable as sanitary napkins. I wouldn't mind getting propped up as a gimmick for a few months. You'd get a pretty good amount of cash (bear in mind "street cred" and "keeping it real" does not put food on the table or a plasma television on your wall.), you could say your face was once up in times square, royalties from the CD sales, threesomes with asian twins every frikkin night, make connections out the ass, get ina video with beyonce and lay in a sea of women.....man, it'd be great to be Sean Paul.

real talk from my man up there^^

this guy fuckin mumbles or something because i cant understand shit out of his mout, maybe he figures he can get away with it because were stupid americans but i aint buyin his shit, i say we stick with the good shit and tell the rag-gay heads to get the hell on with it.

i heard dipset, ahem, juelz santana or whatever is the worst lyricist ever,

that new song has the most uncreative ryhmes i ever heard and whats with all the pink shit, i saw it once and yah it was cool your comfortable with you, but everytime i see them they gotta rock the pink shit is gettin a little old, there double cd wasn't worth the 8 bucks i saw it advertised for.

i must agree with Scott LaJock cause uhm damn he said it for me.

as far as dancehall goes his lyrics are pretty damn good.

and as for the reason it seems nonunderstandable is most dancehall talkers use native slang, story related metaphores, and seein some of them girlies whip it at a true danchall concert is a marvel in itself

i think there are alot of similarities between danchall lyrics and gangster rap lyrics..but thats just me

SEAN PAUL IS IN A LABEL THAT HAS ONLY REGGAE ARTIST .. THEY WILL NEVER DROP HIM. AS FOR REGGAE THERE IS WAY MORE ARTIST WHO R BETTER THEN SEAN PAUL LIKE JUNIOR REID,JAH CURE,ANTHONY B,CAPLETON,SIZZLA,CUTTY RANKS,GARNET SILK,TENOR SAW,LUCIANO,MORGAN HERITAGE,NORRIS MAN,PETER TOSH,TONY REBEL,YELLOW MAN. AND MANY MANY MORE.

BLAZE A BLUNT AND GET UR MIND RIGHT DONT HATE ON REGGAE JUST CUZ OF SEAN PAUL.

Archived