"today was a good day" (hesh's version)

Guest HESHIANDET

Guest HESHIANDET

-woke up slightly hung over.

-went to "science and pseudo-science", left early to poop and prepare for job interview.

-went to job interview. had the Vp and art director of this firm intimidated. (amazing empowering feeling. made me feel good about y college education)

-went to work.

-had phone sex while at work.

-drove around in various expensive cars blasting power 99(thug shit) while yuppie bitches looked at me wondering why "is THAT guy driving THAT car?"

-ate a vic.

-drank a 40.

-danced.

-turned out a college party.

-asked to leave the college party.

-didn't leave the college party, instead i invited more people to make the lives of party hosts more miserable.

-tried to fight the fat korean host.

-caled 911 on the college party claiming "there is definitely underage drinking and marijuana smoking going on"

-laughed as 19 year oldstried to deal w/ the police as i sipped a beer from the stoop across the street from the party.

-ate another vic.

-dranlk another 40.

-ate a perccccccccccccccccccc.

-currently watching Mtv jams.

BANGING fucking day. tomorow i get to see my wifey.....holla!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So far today, I've woken up twice and near bounded out of bed.... for no reason, once at five AM and now it's 7:17AM I never wake up this early. It's real stupid, Saturday morning, I'm gonna read some more posts and go back to sleep. (yes I woke up and got a drink and am looking at 12oz for a minute)

edit: Haha, that's some funny shit, wrecking parties is always nice.

-drove 40 mins to school for a 15 min class

-went over roading in my boys jeep,caught a grip of trains and good ol boy smoken crack outta popcan!GO NINJA!

-came home went out with the lady friend to art stores....made out like a bandit on the streaking materials:)

-made new wheat pastes...REMEBER JOHNNY CASH

-went to yard.......hit a ns waflle...started tbox with cans i have trouble getting...shit rolled I WAS MAD..hit a old restamped doubble door r box...streaked like a mafucka

-slept

saturday I'm on here like a foo.

Hesh I'm shocked you didn't get to see the good year plimb son!

Originally posted by TEARZ

out

of

control

haha

no fucking shit, something tells me I need to go hang out with Hesh once.

that 911 shit is kinda on a bitch tip, that's what fists are for

no way, that shit is fucking hilarious!

theres def. underage drinking and marijuana smoking here...buahahaha! I can just picture it, esp. the kids being in a pickle trying to explain to the cops or get outta it.

I don't get it. What's the point of hitting up a party where you're not wanted? Oh, right....fuck shit up, pimp hoes, steal what isn't bolted down......god, this thread is 12th grade all over again.

1.Woke up

2.Went online

3.Logged onto 12 ounce prophet

4.CHeck out "today was a good day"

5.Reminded why i don't have parties anymore

thanks for fucking it up for the rest of us