strawberry themed desserts appreciation thread

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Strawberry tart, ninjarollz!

http://www.dollhouseminiatures.com/images/food/strawberrytart.jpg'>

I was looking for a pic of the Tim Hortons one, but this will do.

I eat this with my pinkie out and an monacle in my eye.

Because I eat strawberries on the daily, I have to say, they're only alright. There's better fruit out there. But in desserts, they can't be beat.

Come here ya little tart!

*can be said to the girl or dessert of your choice.

dude berry season is over, it's like pear season, or maybe blueberry season up north, or blackberry somewhere. fuck strawberries, they have the most pesticides of any fruit. do you really think they wash them before they put them in your tart? strawberry ice cream is really good though, and strawberry smoothies.

True, the "prime" growing season for strawberries is done, but they're available year round now anyway. Oh, blueberry season is done too.

I'm sure the makers of our fine strawbery desserts have some sort of standards. i'm sure they at least give them a rinse before making them into a tasty treat.

Like i said before, strawberries aren't that tasty by themselves anyway. They've been modified to grow bigger and such, but at the loss of their taste. Sorta like buying Budweiser (no taste, made for mass consumption) as compared to a small microbrew (tasty, made for people who will appreciate it). Ever had wild strawberries? NO comparison.

Your local produce expert, Effyoo.

*seeks - THATS what i'm talking about!

well, then! fuck my suppliers!

Even up here in can-a-duh we get california strawberies year round, so...does growing season even matter? Who cares.

Dude, I consider a season over when the prices start to rise (its all about the profit magin). So yeah.

Guess what? Its apple season! Bling!

I'm gonna scheck that site though. I'm always open to more information.

jeezum crimminy, humph. seeing that this internet is a worldwide thing, i'm sure, it being fall, strawberries are in season somewhere. those cali shits suck my ass. people need to wash their strawberries more, that's all i was saying. i know people be eating pesticides by the kilogram, what with the republicans in office and shit.

Archived