From Autumn to Ashes: the fiction we live.

Tyler Durden

has anyone checked this out yet? its actually quite good. and usually i'm not a fan so to speak. but still....good shit right here, the only track i really cant stand is....ummmmmmm......"the second wrong makes you feel right" i believe it is. but other than that this whole cd kicks ass.

these guys seem to attract alot of haters, especially around here. possibly because it seems that theyre getting theirs? who knows. who cares.

thoughts?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MrChupacabra

Seeing them live is a whole different story, because dear lord were they horrible.

they have always been good when i saw them. except hell fest, which was only because the two stages were back to back and you couldnt hear anything. but they did do that tour with Finch, thumbsdown...

Despite the fact that it seemed liked every hardcore kid hated their first cd, i actually enjoy listening to it every now and then. Seeing them live is a whole different story, because dear lord were they horrible. I've yet to hear anything off their new cd, but i'll give it a listen one of these days.

Example of why FATA can be horrible live:

"Short Stories With Tragic Endings"

Please... please don't let the drummer sing!

Yeah, when i saw them live they just weren't sounding too great, and the crowd was pretty bad too, but thats not their fault, so i shouldn't blame that on them. I enjoy Short stories with tragic endings, but live when everyone left the stage but the drummer, and he started voice cracking the womens part for about 5 minutes it was pretty god damned funny.

haha alright....i wouldve laughed at that too. on the numerous occasions ive seen them the girl always showed up to sing that part. probably because they've all been hometown shows so to speak....but still. with the girl its pretty good.

edit because i forgot to mention that shes on the new album also.

I enjoy Short stories with tragic endings, but live when everyone left the stage but the drummer, and he started voice cracking the womens part for about 5 minutes it was pretty god damned funny.

Hahaha, I remember that...it was funny as hell. Everyone in the crowd was just looking at eachother thinking "What the fuck is he doing?". Didn't enjoy them too much live, but then again, it was a bad concert anyways.

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

I noticed where your sig comes from too there tyler

if your talking about the line from chloroform perfume then you are incorrectamundo mon frere.

however, if you are talking about chuck palahniuks novel "survivor". then you disregard my above statement.

i am pretty sure that the line in the song was derived from the book. haha.

Archived