how do i break her controll?

Giving Tree

the ladder theory is the best thing i've read in years. completely, 100% true. just write her off. move on. people never change. she'll just keep you around and toy with your emotions for as long as you're willing to take it. i've dealt with girls like this before. and just because she lets you tap it once and a while, that doesn't mean anything. it's just another form of manipulation. some girls like to know they have somebody waiting on the shelf just in case the current guy they're with ditches them. keep yourself busy with other activites. all your hobbies, whether it's graffiti, music, deerhunting, nintendo, whatever--just bury yourself in them. spend all day doing something you love and not thinking about girls, and then you'll get so good at whatever you do, you'll start getting groupies and you'll forget all about that conniving bitch.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

word. you guys are reading the ladder theory. it is completely 100% true. we should all follow it's glorius path to enlightenment. none of us should let women control us...they do have that shit between their legs that can have control over us, but we should flip the tables and control it.

aight.. i thought this thread died.. but let me drop a bit on here.

1) i was hammered when i posted..

2) this girl doesnt have me on lock anymore.. i flipped the script kinda.. when we talked yesterday i played the roll of the not interested guy.. the morning after walk away type and she was TOTALLY into it.. like.. on persuit of me now instead of me hung up on her..

3) i dumped her.. cuz at the time painting and drugs were cooler than a long term girlfriend...

4) the problem wasnt that i was talking to the girl.. i want the roles to flip and i want HER to want ME.. not this me follow her like a puppy bullshit...

5) i also needed a public venue by which i could discuss the weird way that one of your ex'es still has you on lock, which this girl does.. i mean she still winds me up and all that.. i get tired of girls in a matter of weeks.. no joke i was dating this last girl, virgin girl, got her to do anal and dumped her the next day. just got bored after the hunt.. for reals.

i mean, dont get me wrong.. im not better or happy about the situation.. i just dont know how to play the cards.. i mean getting rid of her would obviously be best.. i've done it before but she ALWAYS comes back.. im serious.. she just like bumps into me random places, or she'll hit me on aol's instant messanger.. no shit.. i've CHANGED NAMES and she'd call my mom or whatever and get my info.. its fucked up.

i dont know.. im a hoeguy when it comes to this girl.. it happens.

What you need is a girls perspective....

This has happened to me before and it wasn't on purpose, I didn't mean to keep dragging these guys in the dirt, but nonetheless, it happens. Either she's doing it on purpose or shes doing it because of her own insecurities. She probably comes back to you when something doesn't work out between her and another guy, you're like her security blanket. You can't let her use you like that. If you want to be with her, let her know that either shes with you or not, that you're not going to let her play mind games with you. If she doesn't want to get back with you, make it clear to her that she will not be able to get with you whenever the mood strikes her. Shes being selfish and you're the only person who can put an end to it. Its hard when someone has something you want, but you have to learn not to settle. Take what you can get, but don't half-step it. Its either all or none. If you really care about this girl, then let her know that you're willing to be her friend, etc.. but that she will not be able to toy with you anymore.

do what kilo does...

Go to a burlesque show

Hook up with a very tattoed girl 2 minutes to last call.

Try to double her home on her bike and crash.

Sit in a park while she recovers from her skinned knee.

Take her home to get a bandage.

Have crazy bonkers sex.

Walk her out in the morning and go back to sleep.

Side Note: I didn't try to skin the girls knee, but it did make for a great excuse to get her to come up to my pad.

Actually... she probably just wanted to come up anyways. Who's the mack?

Originally posted by Giving Tree

k... girl.. has had total controll over me since we were dating like 5 years ago.. no joke.. every now and then she jumps back into my life and fucks my emotions all up.. its soooooo bad.. what do i do? i cant be mean and give her the boot cuz she's got my as hypnotised.. for real..

i need the trick..

oh, and i've nailed bitches after her.. but she's still got me on lock.. i've even had a few relationships.. im kinda in one now.. but this girl.. i cant shake her.. she's always there.. haunting me..

damn kid, i cant believe that bitch still has you by the balczak. i agree with chozer, fuck one of them nasty girls that you KNOW will tell her, thats if you wanna get rid of her(which i dont think you do) i know you and that wacko bitch been going back an forth for a minute, but foreal, from brother to brother dont sweat anything that tells you, i just got rid of crystal for that same reason.

NEVER SWEAT A DUMB HO.

Archived