how do i break her controll?

Giving Tree

k... girl.. has had total controll over me since we were dating like 5 years ago.. no joke.. every now and then she jumps back into my life and fucks my emotions all up.. its soooooo bad.. what do i do? i cant be mean and give her the boot cuz she's got my as hypnotised.. for real..

i need the trick..

oh, and i've nailed bitches after her.. but she's still got me on lock.. i've even had a few relationships.. im kinda in one now.. but this girl.. i cant shake her.. she's always there.. haunting me..

man.. this sucks. on another note.. it was my birthday the other day.. rad.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yoink.. i got a few beers in me.. thats why she's got the hooks so bad tonight.. time for vodka.

swiffer.. nah.. she's an old ex.. im with a DIFFERENT girl but whatev. she's lameface and doesnt let me do anything cuz she's a controlling bitch. fuck her. but she's a good lay, so i keep her around.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Tell her you know someone that can take care of her, and then send her over to me.... I'll take care of her.

i beat her last boyfriend about an inch and a half from death.. no joke.. 8 broken ribs, fractured arm and fractured cheek bone.

i dont joke about this girl for real.

Coldplay - Don't Panic

Originally posted by Giving Tree

the EX girlfriend who is callin me all night tonight, every now and then.. just to break my spirits and tell me she misses me blah blah blah

i don't understand how guys would cheat on their girlfriends and have sex with other girls. then what's the point of the relationship? to see how many girls you can sleep with without getting caught?

anyway, she's playing games with you unless she really means it.

but i doubt she's serious because you have sex with her when she knows you're currently with another girl.

so she's just scandolous.

so anyway, you're not losing anything. neither is she.

i beat her last boyfriend about an inch and a half from death.. no joke.. 8 broken ribs, fractured arm and fractured cheek bone.

i dont joke about this girl for real.

well first you need to need to figure out yourself, i think Dirty_habiT was only kidding.

it seems to me from the info you gave, that you really like this girl more or less in love.

Straight up with that ladder theory. I think all guys should always keep an eye on supposed guy "friends". It's not about tracking your girls every move cause that'll make for mad drama but I would always keep one eye open for anything shady going down. But if your girl kicks it with some dude on a "friend" tip, you turn right around and find a girl "friend" to kick it with.

giving tree, did you dump her or did she dump you initially.

usually who ever gets dumped succumbs to the fate that you seem to be facing. if she is out of the picture completely you'll forget about her eventually. do something drastic so she will hate you and never want to speak to you (or at least for a long enough duration, so you can move on). does she have a sister?? fuck her sister, or let her catch you sniffing her sisters or moms draws....that will do the trick!

k... girl.. has had total controll over me since we were dating like 5 years ago.. no joke.. every now and then she jumps back into my life and fucks my emotions all up.. its soooooo bad.. what do i do? i cant be mean and give her the boot cuz she's got my as hypnotised.. for real..

i need the trick..

oh, and i've nailed bitches after her.. but she's still got me on lock.. i've even had a few relationships.. im kinda in one now.. but this girl.. i cant shake her.. she's always there.. haunting me..

man.. this sucks. on another note.. it was my birthday the other day.. rad.

ive had this happen before....

fuck one of her friends. she'll leave you alone after that, and you can get over her.

basically, you need to cut all communication off......otherwise youll never get rid of her.

im still in the aftermath of one of these relationships, so im not really sure if my advice would help, as i still dont really understand what happened/is happening.

on a much lighter note, i got some a girls number today. only its not just any girl, i swear to fucking god she the love of my life. i thought she moved to nyc but she didnt. i thought she forgot who i was, but she didnt. no, better, she saw me, approached me, AND gave me her number. im going to go cry myself to sleep now.

Archived