moving up to the 3rd blade

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

I used to use the twin blades,

but that shit still hurt.

Then they came out with 3 blades..heaven!

I rocked that for a few years,

now they busted out this...

http://www.mach3turbo.com/images/shared/turbo_med_ad.jpg'>

I went from this...

http://home.comcast.net/~pellaz/cousin-it.jpg'>

to this....

http://www.babybestbuy.com/images/baby_face.jpg'>

if you like the mach 3, grab the turbo.

;)

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Man, I couldn't rock these for some reason... I tried them for like a year then switched back to the 2 blade steez. Yeah, the shave is a LOT closer, but they're too bulky for precision work, they're damn expensive, one of the blades would always dull before the other two (which rendered it useless), and they hurt like a motherfuck!! I switched back to Excel and couldn't be happier... although I do have to shave more often.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

my nuts love the 3rd blade action...

and so do the bitches! :lol:

appreciated...

i (and im sure my girl) will agree there. my lady uses the venus ... which is the same shit for the ladies. much better than the carpet that would be there otherwise.

i used mach3 for almost two years now. i mean, i barely have anything to shave except stubble but shit, i got three mach3s in the mail for free when i turned 18. i don't know how they found out i just turned 18 but it was weird.

hell, i'm still using the same one for almost two years..

stubble sucks.

Guest WebsterUno

I got my Turbo through the mail too.

It came a few months ago, I guess when they

brought it out. I like it. I still have my Mach 3

from when thaat first came out. Those things

are the best thing since sliced bread for us beasts!

Originally posted by suburbian bum

Am i the only one here who uses an electric razor? It takes like half the time, no worries about getting cut and shaving cream and shit. And it cuts just fine. Am i missing some advantage of the normal razor. Ive never even used one before.

I tried electric before and my beard hair at any length ended up getting caught in it and being yanked out. I guess its just to thick for electric.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by El Mamerro

Man, I couldn't rock these for some reason... I tried them for like a year then switched back to the 2 blade steez. Yeah, the shave is a LOT closer, but they're too bulky for precision work, they're damn expensive, one of the blades would always dull before the other two (which rendered it useless), and they hurt like a motherfuck!! I switched back to Excel and couldn't be happier... although I do have to shave more often.

Same here, switched back to excel cause the skin on the beck was fuckin killing me...i dont shave so often anymore mostly cause i figured out that my face cant handle that shit....breaks down:

*clean shave

*two days later, shave the mustache only

*two days later shave the mustache again

*clean shave...

*multilpy to eternity

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Yeah, the shave is a LOT closer, but they're too bulky for precision work, they're damn expensive, one of the blades would always dull before the other two (which rendered it useless), and they hurt like a motherfuck!! I switched back to Excel and couldn't be happier... although I do have to shave more often.

i couldn't have written it better myself.

lots of dudes were pissed when the mach3 came out when they FUCKED their shit up badly not realizing yet that the thing is useless for any shape-up work.

for a while i was doing the mach3 for large areas, then the sensor excel for the tech jobs, but now i'm just back to the sensor excel.

Where are you people? In the dark ages? My life was changed when my gf got me an electric razor for my b-day. No more lathering my face up, no more cuts, no more razor rash. Damn, trying to play up razors like they're the bomb. Wake up and smell the electricity.

Archived