Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

SAN JOSE GRAFFITI

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by FUCK-THE-SNITCHES@Feb 15 2006, 05:09 AM

:confused2: :crap: :huh2: just a quick question if buket is "dead" then where did those shots come from i put up and i see new BK an buket and ketbu shots up so get the facts strait before you risk gettin your teeth kracked :beat: :beat: :beat: :beat: :beat: :beat:

I'LL TAKE THAT RISK AND WILL SEE WHO'S TEETH GET'S CRACKED!...FUCKS LIKE YOU THINK ITS COOL TO DICK RIDE A SNITCH LIKE BUKET AND SB...CMON...LOL
Originally posted by FUCK-THE-SNITCHES@Feb 15 2006, 10:09 AM

:confused2: :crap: :huh2: just a quick question if buket is "dead" then where did those shots come from i put up and i see new BK an buket and ketbu shots up so get the facts strait before you risk gettin your teeth kracked :beat: :beat: :beat: :beat: :beat: :beat:

FUK THE SNITCHES IS YOUR NAME?AND YOU ON HERE SNITCHIN WOW

Originally posted by smallpimpin+Feb 16 2006, 02:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (smallpimpin - Feb 16 2006, 02:26 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-FUCK-THE-SNITCHES@Feb 15 2006, 10:09 AM

:confused2:  :crap:  :huh2: just a quick question if buket is "dead" then where did those shots come from i put up and i see new BK an buket and ketbu shots up so get the facts strait before you risk gettin your teeth kracked :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:

FUK THE SNITCHES IS YOUR NAME?AND YOU ON HERE SNITCHIN WOW

[/b]

sad ta say but this fools got a good point.

i realy hope the next gen isent like this! but if it is id like to be the first to say "fuck you" hahaha n fuck all of u ! GROW UP! N FIGHT! DONT DISS ME OR DO, I DONT CARE! I'VE BEEN HERE LONG BEFORE MOST N WILL BE HERE LONG AFTER MOST!

GO AHEAD N SAY SOME DIP SHIT ASS REMARK CUZ ILL PROBLY NEVER READ IT! HAHA........FRIEND OR FOE .....KEEP FUCKN PAINT'N U FUCKS! IF UR STILL LIKEN PAINT'N THEN DO IT ....IF NOT THEN DONT!.......I BUSTED IT DOWN N IVE BEEN DOIN THIS FOR DAMN NEAR 17 YEARS! (A SHIT LOAD OF NAMES) GOOD & BAD, BUT I BET I HAD THE MOST FUN OUT OF ALL OF U FUCKS! HAHAHAA

DRUNK IN '06............IM ONLY 20 FUCKN FIVE TOO MOTHER FUCKERS! DO THE MATH!

Guest punkbitch
Originally posted by ocktobeast 1+Feb 16 2006, 07:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ocktobeast 1 - Feb 16 2006, 07:03 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-FUCK-THE-SNITCHES@Feb 15 2006, 05:09 AM

:confused2:  :crap:  :huh2: just a quick question if buket is "dead" then where did those shots come from i put up and i see new BK an buket and ketbu shots up so get the facts strait before you risk gettin your teeth kracked :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:

I'LL TAKE THAT RISK AND WILL SEE WHO'S TEETH GET'S CRACKED!...FUCKS LIKE YOU THINK ITS COOL TO DICK RIDE A SNITCH LIKE BUKET AND SB...CMON...LOL

[/b]

can i be 1 of those fucks who thinks its cool to dick ride buket?

who did he snitch on?

Scan0002.jpg

CIMG2608.jpg

Guest punkbitch
Originally posted by seen it all@Feb 16 2006, 08:35 AM

I'VE BEEN HERE LONG BEFORE MOST N WILL BE HERE LONG AFTER MOST!

never herd of you. i think that liquid courage got you too stupid dumb and hyphy

Guest punkbitch
Originally posted by FUCK-THE-SNITCHES@Feb 16 2006, 11:43 PM

fuck smallpimpin and all the other fags who suck fontaines dick daily your toys thats why internet beef is your priority you aint up like buket so you cry and wish you were i aint dick ridin i just recognize style and as far snitchin goes it aint true till it comes from the horses mouth :king:

that comment makes more sense if its directed toward octobeast :haha:

QUOTE (FUCK-THE-SNITCHES - Feb 16 2006, 11:43 PM)

fuck smallpimpin and all the other fags who suck fontaines dick daily your toys thats why internet beef is your priority you aint up like buket so you cry and wish you were i aint dick ridin i just recognize style and as far snitchin goes it aint true till it comes from the horses mouth

that comment makes more sense if its directed toward octobeast

BOTH OF EM THEN FUCK IT!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :yuck:

^^^^dumass you are snitchin BUKET is my folks. u just typin saying nonsense saying he writes this and that. ok its cool u his number one fan done deal gravy all good u love him. just stop typin his biznass on here punk ass bitch u aint built for this loose lips.