SAN JOSE GRAFFITI

punkbitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have no disrespect towards this thread or san jose in general. the only reason i posted that stuff is because the dude CALIKILLS posts in this thread and said that philly doesnt bomb like we should. someone pm'ed me and said i dised this city and i am telling yous that i didnt. much love to your graff scene for what it is.

Originally posted by computernerd@Nov 13 2005, 04:20 AM

i have no disrespect towards this thread or san jose in general. the only reason i posted that stuff is because the dude CALIKILLS posts in this thread and said that philly doesnt bomb like we should. someone pm'ed me and said i dised this city and i am telling yous that i didnt. much love to your graff scene for what it is.

i am from san jose...and what the scene is..is fuckin nothin, and dont go postin flicks from like 2004 and back. san jose is at its lamest, if not, this is the end of the graff scene, but dont get too down toys. sometimes shit has to die to make a comeback. if anything needs to be posted in this thread is history...and kyt didnt build the graff scene in this city. so dig deeper.

another note...in the heavens thread someone put r.i.p. buket..dont know if its true or some fag startin false rumors but that would suck if he is gone. never met the guy..but always saw him up properly and wondered why he had so much beef..if its true r.i.p. brother. respect.

i guess we cant get the real info since none of his homies are never up on the net

only these farm and creek boys who hit shit in the wilderness and post it like its bombing

i guess i would criticize a mothafucka too if i never did shit in my graff life but reside on 12oz all day

RIP

Originally posted by o7iVNs@Nov 17 2005, 08:15 PM

he aint dead ... stop the rumors.

the news paper dont have him in there.

look in the merc on the web and his name dont pop up.

Can we move on.

That dude has no more graff life, thats dead. as we can see. After he got wooped up by MR.Left and ran up on by KYT and checked by MQ.

That was the end of his career! HAHAHAAHA. Tell your buddy SB thanks for that!

PS.

and tell OH to hold his ass tight HAHAHAHAH!

Originally posted by 408PLAYA@Nov 17 2005, 06:43 PM

i guess we cant get the real info since none of his homies are never up on the net

only these farm and creek boys who hit shit in the wilderness and post it like its bombing

i guess i would criticize a mothafucka too if i never did shit in my graff life but reside on 12oz all day

RIP

thats funny..last i heard buket turned his back on his real homies to get in r10...then r10 turned his back on him....buket has no friends...why you think nobody knows where he is...

that kid made enemies...

I hope buks is reading this...