Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
punkbitch

SAN JOSE GRAFFITI

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

BLAH BLAH BLAH YOU ALL SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF FAIRY HOMOS

TALKING THIS AND THAT...FOOLS FROM OUT OF TOWN SAYING THIS AND THAT BOUT S.J BE WEAK ..FOOLS FROM SAN JOSE TALKING BOUT

WHAT THIS CITY IS MORE BOUT GAYT AND SHIT

SLOPPY FILL INS STUPID UNDERGROUND PIECES REPRESENT SAN JOSE ON THE INTERNET BUT CHECK OUT THE REAL STREETS OF THE DIRTY SAN JOSE AND ALL YOU SEE IS TAGBANGER EAST SIDE SHIT IN THE EAST ...AND MR.NOBODY ...THATS FUCKING IT...SAN JOSE CATS TALK THIS AND THAT HOW ITS HOT AND YOU STILL GET UP ?? WHERE

THE FUCK YOU AT THEN KID ? I GUESS YOU TALKING BOUT ME OR THINKING BOUT ME WHEN YOU SPEAK BOUT THAT CAUSE IM THE ONLY ONE HANDLING. PUTTING SAN JO ON THE MAP..FOR YOU YOUNG BUCKS MIGHT AS WELL STAY OUT THE GAME CUZ ITS ROUGH OUT HERE....FOR YOU OUT OF TOWNERS SAYING SAN JOSE AINT GOT SHIT..TRUE IT AINT GOT SHIT CUZ THE BUFF IS ON TOP OF SHIT HERE... ONLY ONE DOING DIRT IS MR.NOBODY..ALL THE LOCO SPOTS YOU SEE ARE MINE FOR SURE NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT...I KEEP ON GETTING LOCO SPOTS AND SPOTS OVER AND OVER. 5.0 CREEPS UP ON YOU AT THE SPOTS THAT BEEN HIT TO MANY TIMES. BUT DONT HATE KIDS CAUSE IM THE REALEST COMING FROM THE SOUTH BAY...ADDING TO THE COLLECTION...YOU HOMOS FROM SAN JOSE STOP TALKING AND KILL SOME SHIT YOU FUCKING TOYS STOP SAYING ITS SO HOT AND SHIT ..IT IS...I STILL BE GOING OUT...

FUCKING PUSSIES IM TALKING TO MUCH NOW LATEEEEE

Shut Up A Yer Face

Originally posted by jansport

You can tell by the pictures posted that SAN JOSE is a weak ass city with weak ass writers. It is embarrassing to the bay area that this is all San Jose can come up with. This is what happens when you have weak ass crews and fools who get punked like KYT who dont even have a picture in their own city, and a bunch of weak pieces that you dont even care to try and read. I LAUGH at this city, so does everyone else in the bay.

Hello idiot from Santa Cruz!! Hi!!

Oh actually you're right let's just cut San Jose off with a hack saw and let it float by SF so it can get hella trendy and stupid filled with dick head scensters masturbating for each other! Yea!

AYO HITEK AND BIGGYESM SAYS ; FUCK YO GIRL AND FUCK YO BABYS MOMMAS' REP YO CITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

AND A SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO ALL OF BHL AND WKKT

DAM FUCKING INTERNET THUGZ,KEEP THAT SHIT ON THE WALLS,FUCKIN CLOWN AZ NIGGAS,U ACT LIKE SAN JO IS KNOW FOR HAVEING TIGHT AS WRITERZ,....R U SERIOUS,EVERY1 (mostly)

gets caught,BUT ONLY THE REAL (g's)STAY ALIVE AND DONT MOVE AWAY LIKE gay Y T ,MAN these homo's thight san jo's a ICON FOR GRAF

GET YOUR GAME STRAIGHT fucking clowns,

NUFF SAID

San Jose

Ill post some picks of some true artist like smog/taper..but first leemie say that i know SB=ME. You shouldnt have used all caps for each guy in your post. I dont like R10 but i have to give them props for puttin stuff up n standin their ground with the "over-the-hill-wanna-be-legit-walked-five miles to school-uphill both ways- ASE

Re: San Jose

Originally posted by snuffy

Ill post some picks of some true artist like smog/taper..but first leemie say that i know SB=ME. You shouldnt have used all caps for each guy in your post. I dont like R10 but i have to give them props for puttin stuff up n standin their ground with the "over-the-hill-wanna-be-legit-walked-five miles to school-uphill both ways- ASE [/quote

YOU MAKE NO SENSE

How typical, a San Jose thread with no pics and a lot of shit talking. What about some old WKT pics from 1999, like more and nervs and woh7? Or some IA?

your gay, this post is gay, san jose is wack, run by toys and no names who jock and play shit out to the fullest. the biggest trend is to hype up everyone in your crew, every crew is gonna have marks, deal with it, and don't front like you dont

chet

gear

I read an article that said something about San Jose catching record numbers of writers with cutty video cameras attached to flood lights and motion sensors. It also said that based on their success plans were made to extend the cameras to San Francisco. I'll post it if I run across it again.

BigMeOne Posted Oct 2 2003, 12:07 AM

didnt (ase)get taking out the ONLY SURVIOR IS LEFT THE PUSSYFACE

WANNA B ARTSY FARTSEEE.

did he say artsy fartseee?

your thread is worse than the graff chicks thread....goodnight :king:

once again i'm disapointed with yet another shitty san jose thread

go paint boys and girls

your city has no graff, its fucking clean, which means y'all aren't doing

your fucking job.

props to DWA, only consistent writer i seen up so far

:king: king cha coast to coast

...unfortunately now san jose

DWA and who ever else paints holla at me, peace

Originally posted by BigMeOne@Sep 10 2003, 01:55 AM

DAM FUCKING INTERNET THUGZ,KEEP THAT SHIT ON THE WALLS,FUCKIN CLOWN AZ NIGGAS,U ACT LIKE SAN JO IS KNOW FOR HAVEING TIGHT AS WRITERZ,....R U SERIOUS,EVERY1 (mostly)

gets caught,BUT ONLY THE REAL (g's)STAY ALIVE AND DONT MOVE AWAY LIKE gay Y T ,MAN these homo's thight san jo's a ICON FOR GRAF

GET YOUR GAME STRAIGHT fucking clowns,

NUFF SAID

TOY.

theres graffiti in san jose? or are you making a refrence to the palm pilot program instead? being that its silicon valley and all.