SAN JOSE GRAFFITI

punkbitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jansport

hey SKRILLA FROG

Originally posted by skrilladog

you sound like a bitch..oh are you

WHEN I SEE YOU IM GOING TO FUCK YOU UP SON

THATS IT

IM NOT EVEN GOING TO TALK

I KNOW WHO YOU BE.

big hair....

hey rod stewart your wack and on the nuts of l a writers! you couldnt finish a tag in san jose you wanta be hoax mutha fucka, stay in st luis and do drugs you fuckn bitter piece of shit...haha. by the way you fucked my dog, and i fucked you up! haha....

WKT<====WKT<====WKT<====WKT<====

BoB81 BoB81 BoB81 BoB81 BoB81 BoB81 BoB81 BoB81 BoB81<====

BoB81 BoB81 BoB81 BoB81 BoB81 BoB81 BoB81 BoB81 BoB81 <====

• 8 months later...

BLAH BLAH BLAH YOU ALL SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF FAIRY HOMOS

TALKING THIS AND THAT...FOOLS FROM OUT OF TOWN SAYING THIS AND THAT BOUT S.J BE WEAK ..FOOLS FROM SAN JOSE TALKING BOUT

WHAT THIS CITY IS MORE BOUT GAYT AND SHIT

SLOPPY FILL INS STUPID UNDERGROUND PIECES REPRESENT SAN JOSE ON THE INTERNET BUT CHECK OUT THE REAL STREETS OF THE DIRTY SAN JOSE AND ALL YOU SEE IS TAGBANGER EAST SIDE SHIT IN THE EAST ...AND MR.NOBODY ...THATS FUCKING IT...SAN JOSE CATS TALK THIS AND THAT HOW ITS HOT AND YOU STILL GET UP ?? WHERE

THE FUCK YOU AT THEN KID ? I GUESS YOU TALKING BOUT ME OR THINKING BOUT ME WHEN YOU SPEAK BOUT THAT CAUSE IM THE ONLY ONE HANDLING. PUTTING SAN JO ON THE MAP..FOR YOU YOUNG BUCKS MIGHT AS WELL STAY OUT THE GAME CUZ ITS ROUGH OUT HERE....FOR YOU OUT OF TOWNERS SAYING SAN JOSE AINT GOT SHIT..TRUE IT AINT GOT SHIT CUZ THE BUFF IS ON TOP OF SHIT HERE... ONLY ONE DOING DIRT IS MR.NOBODY..ALL THE LOCO SPOTS YOU SEE ARE MINE FOR SURE NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT...I KEEP ON GETTING LOCO SPOTS AND SPOTS OVER AND OVER. 5.0 CREEPS UP ON YOU AT THE SPOTS THAT BEEN HIT TO MANY TIMES. BUT DONT HATE KIDS CAUSE IM THE REALEST COMING FROM THE SOUTH BAY...ADDING TO THE COLLECTION...YOU HOMOS FROM SAN JOSE STOP TALKING AND KILL SOME SHIT YOU FUCKING TOYS STOP SAYING ITS SO HOT AND SHIT ..IT IS...I STILL BE GOING OUT...

FUCKING PUSSIES IM TALKING TO MUCH NOW LATEEEEE

Shut Up A Yer Face

Originally posted by jansport

You can tell by the pictures posted that SAN JOSE is a weak ass city with weak ass writers. It is embarrassing to the bay area that this is all San Jose can come up with. This is what happens when you have weak ass crews and fools who get punked like KYT who dont even have a picture in their own city, and a bunch of weak pieces that you dont even care to try and read. I LAUGH at this city, so does everyone else in the bay.

Hello idiot from Santa Cruz!! Hi!!

Oh actually you're right let's just cut San Jose off with a hack saw and let it float by SF so it can get hella trendy and stupid filled with dick head scensters masturbating for each other! Yea!

DAM FUCKING INTERNET THUGZ,KEEP THAT SHIT ON THE WALLS,FUCKIN CLOWN AZ NIGGAS,U ACT LIKE SAN JO IS KNOW FOR HAVEING TIGHT AS WRITERZ,....R U SERIOUS,EVERY1 (mostly)

gets caught,BUT ONLY THE REAL (g's)STAY ALIVE AND DONT MOVE AWAY LIKE gay Y T ,MAN these homo's thight san jo's a ICON FOR GRAF

GET YOUR GAME STRAIGHT fucking clowns,

NUFF SAID

San Jose

Ill post some picks of some true artist like smog/taper..but first leemie say that i know SB=ME. You shouldnt have used all caps for each guy in your post. I dont like R10 but i have to give them props for puttin stuff up n standin their ground with the "over-the-hill-wanna-be-legit-walked-five miles to school-uphill both ways- ASE

• 2 weeks later...

Re: San Jose

Originally posted by snuffy

Ill post some picks of some true artist like smog/taper..but first leemie say that i know SB=ME. You shouldnt have used all caps for each guy in your post. I dont like R10 but i have to give them props for puttin stuff up n standin their ground with the "over-the-hill-wanna-be-legit-walked-five miles to school-uphill both ways- ASE [/quote

YOU MAKE NO SENSE

• 2 weeks later...

Archived