SAN JOSE GRAFFITI

punkbitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest punkbitch

heres the location of malvini tile company so you can go get your tile plated grill

Malvini Tile Company, Inc

358 San Jose Ave

San Jose, CA

Guest punkbitch
Originally posted by COFFEETABLE@Feb 25 2006, 06:05 PM

IT'S [T] ON MINES!!!!! MY LADY SENDING LOVE OUT TO DMSL, YALL CHILLY WILLYS.

im sure this is the only place you can use that clown lingo "chilly willys"??? :haha: :haha: lord knows you werent saying anything like that out in fremont all i herd was "I'm not going to fight you"

:chicken:

i got doodoo for you toy

gentlemen this is a man without a unit. yes thats right he has no penis.willing to make calls while hiding his face behind his meat flaps. screen name says it all for us, this trick ass mark while never strap a sack and rep his name because he is The Punk Bitch 1....might as well not waste forum space just set things in motion..and pleez punk puto stop taking up whole pages with incessant nonsense lay of the shards..i think your a big :chicken: ..sorry for my rant but 12oz is getting played out by losers..peace to the real writers and homeboys in sj

peace to toys like rela who aint got the heart to bomb. meet me by the burger king in frisco u kno the one were u cross me out on that scary door shot but are to pussy to hack out the 50 other WKT's on the same block step ur game up toy and dont get caught slippin.

Guest punkbitch

man you think about buket all the time calling everybody on here him....

i dont care who your family is you went out like a bitch saying i dont want to fight you letting all your shit get dissed in front of your face

Guest punkbitch

your a wigger and so is carafa...go get interviewed on a website that likes to hype up nobodies, or better yet get interviewed in the new clout

Guest punkbitch
Originally posted by COFFEETABLE@Feb 25 2006, 08:37 PM

you know you see me in public, im flashy and flossy how could you not!

where im from we call a white guy who talks and looks like that a wigger ;)

Guest punkbitch
Originally posted by COFFEETABLE@Feb 25 2006, 08:46 PM

What a "RAGE" piece and a couple throwup's, if you were there then you know I aint no punk...

I held mines it's the other cat I was with pussied out and bounced and he was my ride what the fuck you expect me to do...

Plus this was all over me being off shrooms and drank defending myself, I stood up to them cats that night!

You know shit!

syrob pussied out twice then?