Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
punkbitch

SAN JOSE GRAFFITI

yeah im rela and i have a dick not a pussy...whats your name you lil hoto

i bet your too mark to say...and any 1 from dumkt has been dissed by me and still gets dissed so dont front like me and my boys aint been shittin on you :haha:

Originally posted by george burns@Feb 7 2006, 08:56 AM

yeah im rela and i have a dick not a pussy...whats your name you lil hoto

i bet your too mark to say...and any 1 from dumkt has been dissed by me and still gets dissed so dont front like me and my boys aint been shittin on you :haha:

damn, u can seriously get and probably will get hurt for saying that....

ha..

i aint one of them though..

Originally posted by arizona tall can+Feb 5 2006, 04:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (arizona tall can - Feb 5 2006, 04:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Scan10020.jpg

[/b]

thats all Im about...nothing more nothing less. put down your fighin fists...recap your lives a bit....

<!--QuoteBegin-PenTagginFaSho@Feb 7 2006, 02:28 PM

i really cant wait to meet you cats on here in real life(especially sick boy). i just wanna know what you fools are really about.

Originally posted by arizona tall can+Feb 5 2006, 04:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (arizona tall can - Feb 5 2006, 04:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Scan10020.jpg

[/b]

thats all im about...nothing more nothing less....put down your fightin fists, recap yourlives a bit...just reprocussions of a cumblast...catchin growth through a sunsplash

<!--QuoteBegin-PenTagginFaSho@Feb 7 2006, 02:28 PM

i really cant wait to meet you cats on here in real life(especially sick boy). i just wanna know what you fools are really about.

Originally posted by smallpimpin+Feb 6 2006, 07:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (smallpimpin - Feb 6 2006, 07:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by GROW@Feb 6 2006, 04:35 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-smallpimpin@Feb 5 2006, 04:30 PM

its been awile but here it comes RATSNITCH IS A GOOD NAME AND JCAT IS A SUPER DOPE NAME U PICK THAT UP IN COUNTY? ''WUT SHOULD I WRITE ? WELL EVERYONE CALLS ME JCAT IN JAIL THATS PRETTY DOPE BUT I WONDER WHY THEY CALL ME THAT MY NAME DOESNT START WITH A J OH WELL ''

BOOBOO HEAD JUST KILL YOUR SELF ALREADY COME ON SERIOUSLY BRO NOBODY LIKES YOU OR YOUR CREW JUST SHOOT YOURSELF.....

AND IF YOUR GONNA ACT LIKE YOUR DOWN DONT DRIVE BY US RECLINE YOUR SEAT ALL THE WAY BACK, AND WAIT TILL THE LIGHT TURNS GREEN THEN YELL OUT THE WINDOW LIKE A LITTLE BITCH.....LOL.....

ROCKN THE BARRACKS

no fairy tales please we met up once u got shook your boys got stomped .next time we taking photos serious.

[/b]

LOL..... WHAT EVER YOU SAY BRO LOL......

Guest punkbitch
Originally posted by recycled_bottle_money@Feb 6 2006, 10:59 PM

im still waiting for those pics fool^^^

pm's dont work, cant get hold of you