SAN JOSE GRAFFITI

punkbitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

next time i see buket hes gettin CHOKED THE FUCK OUT.

and half of it is for all the cheerleaders who do his talking for his pussy ass..im right here same name not afraid to admit i got jumped by some pussys, and not afraid of who i am...

you can stay anonymous, but the truth is its because thats who you are..buket knows how to get ahold of me and meet up...i think its funny as hell he hides...

Guest punkbitch
Originally posted by facepunchr@Feb 25 2006, 07:24 AM

and half of it is for all the cheerleaders who do his talking for his pussy ass..im right here same name not afraid to admit i got jumped by some pussys, and not afraid of who i am...

you can stay anonymous, but the truth is its because thats who you are..buket knows how to get ahold of me and meet up...i think its funny as hell he hides...

isnt buket in san jose and you moved away because of beef

Guest punkbitch
Originally posted by facepunchr@Feb 25 2006, 07:24 AM

werent you callin him yo nugga? what happened? :haha: :haha:

Archived