SAN JOSE GRAFFITI

punkbitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest punkbitch

SABER's earliest works were massive 'wild style' graffiti pieces. He used roller latex paint describing the forms of the letters in his name. In 1997 SABER painted the world's largest graffiti piece on the cement banks of the Los Angeles River. Measuring 250' x 55' and requiring 97 gallons of paint, this work is considered to be one of the most important pieces in graffiti history.

At first examination one might conclude that SABER seems to have a dark shadow over his head. However, upon closer examination, his work appears to have hidden hints of greater insight.

SABER's pantheistic approach to gothic structures seems to have been derived from his home background. He sketches many of his works in pencil before applying them to canvas. This enabled him to achieve great precision in the balancing of his works. At the same time, in order to show that he has mastered several techniques, he uses nature to convey a sentimental setting in his pictures.

Even though SABER has adopted many changes in his style of painting he did not abandon his spiritual approach to his gothic works. The style and tones that SABER's paintings take have been linked to the events that took place on his creative path. Throughout his works he exhibits control over the neo-gothic sentiment, the stylistic artifice and intimate observations of nature. He holds these in close balance. SABER's observations of light and atmosphere are precise and personal. In his paintings the main features are usually silhouetted against atmospheric backgrounds. The cold colors contrast with the emotional poignancy of the mood in his pieces.

YOU WANNA BE DOWN:haha: :haha:

Guest punkbitch
Originally posted by facepunchr@Feb 25 2006, 07:00 AM

damn punkbitch

:cry: 0=============8

suck em up

by the way sbm handled your boy...clean kicks to the face....remember???

i remeber some guy telling me that all your crew was quiting that shit becuase there was some guy SB "who goes out every night and he doesnt give a fuck, hell go over anything" :haha:

Guest punkbitch
Originally posted by facepunchr@Feb 25 2006, 07:06 AM

FUNNY I NEVER HEARD ABOUT A BUCKET TILL LIKE 2001

YOU WERE HEARIN ABOUT ME BACK IN THE DAYS HUH??

maybe you should take it up with bucket then you really hate him dont you :haha:

Guest punkbitch

and i neer heard about you until i heard when they took your clothes from you and kicked your head in on the side of the freeway :hatred:

thats not really back in the day either :love2:

Guest punkbitch
Originally posted by facepunchr@Feb 25 2006, 07:09 AM

I REMEMBER JAIN TELLING ME..."buks got hella of your fliks" "prolly more than you got"

POST EM UP SUCKA...

YOUR A REAL COLLECTOR

i heard that you was trying to suck him up calling him your nugga and he didnt even know you

Archived