SAN JOSE GRAFFITI

punkbitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by BigMeOne@Sep 10 2003, 06:55 AM

DAM FUCKING INTERNET THUGZ,KEEP THAT SHIT ON THE WALLS,FUCKIN CLOWN AZ NIGGAS,U ACT LIKE SAN JO IS KNOW FOR HAVEING TIGHT AS WRITERZ,....R U SERIOUS,EVERY1 (mostly)

gets caught,BUT ONLY THE REAL (g's)STAY ALIVE AND DONT MOVE AWAY LIKE gay Y T ,MAN these homo's thight san jo's a ICON FOR GRAF

GET YOUR GAME STRAIGHT fucking clowns,

NUFF SAID

nor do our "downtown" work'n dadas get us off when we do's

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Originally posted by UkAntFade+Oct 15 2005, 05:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UkAntFade - Oct 15 2005, 05:06 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Bury dissed Miso on that truck and the miso was like 1 week old..i dont know about no diss......

[/b]

................no

Originally posted by hip2be_square@Oct 15 2005, 12:17 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-arizona tall can@Oct 11 2005, 11:43 PM

eche.jpg

leche got some dope styles..one of my favorites from the south bay....i see him all over the bay too...stay rockin..

........................................yes

Originally posted by __ __ __ __@Oct 18 2005, 05:22 PM

hes probably some newjack from jbf...

oh and speaking of jbf.. i saw a "peice" of theres and they hit up DtC next to it.. are they joining forces, to combind the ultimate graff crew with tagbangers?

x4x4x4x4x4

jbf does pieces. i thought they just get up the same throwy and those jbf x4 tags. tagbangers aint worth the look to me. :yuck:

• 2 weeks later...

this is for the dude CALIKILLS

walk20.jpg

mezdavebusters2wb.jpg

^mez w/ juwce on philly dave&busters^

mezallover.jpg

marthaallegheny.jpg

Shampoo.jpg

MezSouthAlly.jpg

MezAlly.jpg

you say we dont bomb? this is real street bombing...none of your fake ass street bombing, the same roof five times and posting them on our thread like you kill shit or something. no dis to the other ppl on this thread.

Archived