SAN JOSE GRAFFITI

punkbitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is santa clara county still #1 for out of court settlements regarding police brutality or harassment cases? keep up the good work guys.

and what's your ranking these days for civilians killed by officers, you were pretty high up there a few years back. its ok though, i could see how you'd have to kill a decent ammount of people in the safest major city in america.

no ones keeping track anyhow.

the ones that are, well they'll just have to move to modesto once rent hikes up again.

its cool how i looked like i was about 35 and still got pulled over for curfew.

Originally posted by ray finkle

is santa clara county still #1 for out of court settlements regarding police brutality or harassment cases? keep up the good work guys.

and what's your ranking these days for civilians killed by officers, you were pretty high up there a few years back. its ok though, i could see how you'd have to kill a decent ammount of people in the safest major city in america.

no ones keeping track anyhow.

the ones that are, well they'll just have to move to modesto once rent hikes up again.

its cool how i looked like i was about 35 and still got pulled over for curfew.

rage against the machine, homo.

Guest jansport

You can tell by the pictures posted that SAN JOSE is a weak ass city with weak ass writers. It is embarrassing to the bay area that this is all San Jose can come up with. This is what happens when you have weak ass crews and fools who get punked like KYT who dont even have a picture in their own city, and a bunch of weak pieces that you dont even care to try and read. I LAUGH at this city, so does everyone else in the bay.

Originally posted by jansport

You can tell by the pictures posted that SAN JOSE is a weak ass city with weak ass writers. It is embarrassing to the bay area that this is all San Jose can come up with. This is what happens when you have weak ass crews and fools who get punked like KYT who dont even have a picture in their own city, and a bunch of weak pieces that you dont even care to try and read. I LAUGH at this city, so does everyone else in the bay.

san jose is waaay more than just kyt and a weak ass 12 oz thread......its fools like you that judge people or places based on a website.......keep hatin tho....

Archived