DOBER *TMP*

HATEMENOW

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by HATEMENOW

*bump*

ill be adding new bombing flicks in about 12 hours, peace.

Ok, its like this hommie, along time ago some vato pist his mark on strategic trees surounding my hood, and to this day if any vatos pass those trees,it going to rain bullets to those vatos.

Originally posted by horse cock

wasnt dober that idiot on coach?

:lol: !!!!! didnt even think about that...

but umm yea, dobs might not be the greatest yet, but he goes for some crazy spots...

got to start somewhere...

ya assholes.

:lol:

WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE

WHEN I WAS 16 I WAS DOING SHITTY GRAFF TOO!... THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT I WAS NOT POSTING MY CRAPPY SHIT ON A WEB SITE FOR ALL TO SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS GOOD THAT DOBER IS BOMBING, BUT HE IS REAL BAD AT THE STYLE PART... DONT POST CRAP... SPEND YOUR TIME DRAWING AND GETTING BETTER........

THE THROW UP DOES LOOK LIKE A RETARD TRYING TO DRAW PAPER CLIPS

Originally posted by horse cock

wasnt dober that idiot on coach?

played by: Bill Fagerbakke

thats right.....FAGERBAKKE!

Originally posted by Propaganda

It isn't about hating. It is about knowing what to post and show and not to post and show. I do say you have mad potential though. Keep at it.

thank you, im decent at piecing and im constantly gettin better at that, but i know i need seious work on my bombing and shit. this thread is to show most of my shit and to show the progress i make as i go along. i know imma get shitty responces from most people cuz they like being dicks and my shit is pretty easy to talk shit on. but imma keep doin my shit and ill get better as i do it.

Originally posted by HATEMENOW

i know i need seious work on my bombing and shit. this thread is to show most of my shit and to show the progress i make as i go along. i know imma get shitty responces from most people cuz they like being dicks and my shit is pretty easy to talk shit on. but imma keep doin my shit and ill get better as i do it.

ever tried filling one of them in? you should, it's neat. and maybe you should try getting better before you put it everywhere for people to look at.

either way, closed by request.