.............THE NEW REAL MILWAUKEE............

aowltpaowltp

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KephaOneLove

yo, i was just out in mil. on a work related trip for the harley stuff., and i didnt see any graff anywhere..mil. is a cool place, mad joggers, but cool. id like to head out there again and get down ..if any one wants to hook up and show me the town, get at me.....no toys..kyoshiro45@yahoo.com///chicago baby///

peace..

o i did see one fill on a truck that looked pretty dope, some guy named waldo..i think..peace:king:

dont worry about how my post is all you should worry about is geetin your name up in the streets and that doesnt mean do 5 or 6 tags down one street. these pics are to show peoples style and whats comein out of are city. so its going from old shit to all the newest in our little place we call home. these are pics of the people that get up so if you dont see your shit on here then that most mean something????????

i can't wait to visit this place my homie just moved there i'm sure it wont take long...

i'm with rod stewart on the FCR propps they're one of midwest's true bad asses. i've always enjoyed looking at the paper zines I got through the years of millwauke's shit... shit's hard as fuck