The 2003 Holloween costume party thread. (jumping the gun)

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok i started building my costume this morning.

imagine a giant hot pink condom crossed with sanrio.

and my drinking/party costume is gonna be a simple orisha voodoo priest. i wanted to go as screamin jay hawkins one of the original fifties-sixties horror rock singers, the guy that sang the song I PUT A SPELL ON YOU. but my dreadlocks wont fit into the wig i saw.

oh ya if anybody is into horror movies check out DAGON a movie version of hp lovecrafts children of dagon, from the cthulhu storyline

its a fairly recent flick..

wich brings me to my dilema

if you walked into a girls room and she has blankets over her legs, and she becons you to come over and start making out and you do. things get kinda hot and heavy and you reach down to pull the blanket off and she has two octopus tentacles for legs.

would you.

a. run screaming like a shanked biotch

b. say "well shit aint nobody gonna know" and get some octolovin

c. think about it and settle on a blowjob

Re: Rage

Originally posted by effyoo

Hahaha. I wanted to steal one.

I was gonna gaffle one of those one time too, but that shit was glued to the wall all the way around. My friend was laughing at me because it was clearly not coming off.... all JITB had was plastic forks so I couldn't pry it or anything.

Re: Rage

Originally posted by effyoo

Actually, I've been kicking the idea for a couple of years. I need to figure out how to make the head. I was thinking styrofoam, but it'll be too hard to hollow out, not to mention impossible to see through. Ideas?

I'm thinking paper maché. I have no idea how thick it would have to be in order for it not to get crushed.

Maybe there's something spherical that you could hallow out?

go as a lego. a cardboard box and some tupperware containers glued to it. i'll go as a lego too..and so should everyone, and we can lay on top of each other and make a lego man.

oO..that sounded kinda dirty...oops

ill be at bboy city for halloween..any sarcastic costume suggestions?

Originally posted by willy.wonka

i wanna see what DEVILUSH is gonna be....but i think i might go as a BETTER DEATH

nothing new this year. my wings were gone by the end of the night at the castro. fuck that place. fuck those homos that took my red wings. fuckign twats.

but i think i will wear my dominatrix outfit this year because one of my old co workers who is the best fag ever invited me to his bash. and its going to be a huge one. i got dibs on all drinks. yay for him!!!

Archived