Ok show me your nike dunks

evokester

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by tony gee

[does any one know what these are? I think they are air max 87's or 85's? I found these babys a couple years ago in my dads closet never used in the box!

http://www.snowboard.com/members/Photos/Members/496450/photos/256798.jpg'>

Great find... Those are Air Max 87's.... I was looking at a new pair yesterday with red, black and grey colors.

see if nike was smart theyd re release all of the great airmax's

because its the best series of shoes they have ever designed in my opinion...

but why make shoes that cost a bit more have more parts probably require more tooling and machining when you can churn out dunks from the same tooling... its cheap.. and cutting different materials aint shit.. its not adding much of a price tag to the manufacturing process. soo.. for the people wearing the inferior shoe thats lacking an air bladder.. im sorry your paying so much money for a shoe that cost about 5 dollars to make and ship.

now you could rock pony's which look cool but are not comfortable.

or you can rock adidas classics.. where they still havent figured out how to pad the top of the toebox.

yak yak yak..

shoes are alot more then what they look like.

• 2 months later...

my new air max 1s are the bees knees..

i own a pair of general release dunks, they are easy to wear and nice and wide so my feat are really comfy in them.

i find it funny to check on ebay and see kids bidding on fakes, or real ones for exhorbitant prices...

the new supreme star hi tops were going for upwards of a G on ebay...unbelieveable.

Archived