Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
evokester

Ok show me your nike dunks

Originally posted by evokester

those r just dunks... come on now guys.. i got plenty more... converse, pumas, jordans, skate kicks

i have 3 pairs of shoes.

one for work.

one for multiple uses.

one for painting.

how often do you wear any of these anyway?

i've been wanting to go ahead and stack up my nice little selection of kicks. do you buy locally or off ebay?

also, post your other shoes as well, i'd like to see what you've got.

Guest Pilau Hands

i'd wear the maroon ones...that about it

why so many of one kind of shoe? i mean are they more comfortable than pillows ony our feet? my friend said airmax95s are the best shoe he's ever worn so he always picks up another pair when he sees em

dunks are ugly.... it's great that they're old school and they're collector's items and all.... but they look like some wank ass vans. Don't get me started on the hightops.

I think there's a different thread that you could've posted your picture in too. But, there I go, thinking, again.

Originally posted by Pilau Hands

i'd wear the maroon ones...that about it

why so many of one kind of shoe? i mean are they more comfortable than pillows ony our feet? my friend said airmax95s are the best shoe he's ever worn so he always picks up another pair when he sees em

I also think that the 95's are the most comfy shoes but they look incredibly wack.

I only have a 1 pair of dunk lo (georgtown colors)

Hahaha! I used to have retarded amounts of shoes back in the day when i would switch up outfits multiple times a day like i was living in a music video.

haha, living in a music video would be fun..at least for a little while. aaannndd depending on which one it was.

^^Hell yeah! Let's make our own shoes out of buffalo carcass and drink from a yaks scrotum. Fuck water bottles. :lol:

I know what you are saying though. I knew this one dude that made his own shoes. They were gaaaangstaaaaaaa.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I hate dunks. I would sport the greenish ones in the first pictures, and that's it.

Those Heineken dunks are an awesome idea, but I wouldn't be caught dead with such ridiculously colored shoes on my feet.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by El Mamerro

I hate dunks. I would sport the greenish ones in the first pictures, and that's it.

Those Heineken dunks are an awesome idea, but I wouldn't be caught dead with such ridiculously colored shoes on my feet.

Amen...the greenish ones rock the most...i have a pair of black/darkgrey ones...they look nice but i cant say i really dig them after all.

first of all..dunks are shitty shoes.

theyre cheap.. not comfortable.. and shitty.

second..

waaaay late on the band wagon.. not only is it sooo trendy its lame... but the shoes just arent real collectors items..in terms of shoe heads... its just bullshit..

find some rare foamposites

or some air max 95 is a seafoam green with pink trim.. and ill be impressed.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

^^Hell yeah! Let's make our own shoes out of buffalo carcass and drink from a yaks scrotum. Fuck water bottles. :lol:

I know what you are saying though. I knew this one dude that made his own shoes. They were gaaaangstaaaaaaa.

You want custom shoes? Build Your Own Custom Shoes There should be a contest where we try to make the ugliest shoes known to man on customatix.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Al Green

find some rare foamposites

Those are tough as balls to find. Molds were destroyed in 93. If you find one though, congratulations... you get to wear (or look at) quite possibly the ugliest shoe ever made.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this