9/11: 2 Years Later, America Remebers

Daze One Million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i couldn't care less about tv these days.

i went to a memorial service.

i light of the past year's events...i am a lot more upset this year than last year..

watching the country change (for the worse) in the past 12 months has upset me quite a bit.

plus i'm feeling emotional today.

r.i.p.

Originally posted by Daze One Million

you remember last year and how windy it was...that shit was creepy

my god... wierd to see that here, i thought that was something me and my friends only discussed...

yes that shit was creepy as hell, considering that power went out for all of lower CT for almost two days.

ok...not to downplay the whole patriotism thing or anything....but man...the fuckers on that plane had razor blades....cmon....if a fucker on a plane that i was on tried to hijak the shit with me on it to run it into some huge ass building....fuck that...i would fucked that bitch up.....a razor...ooooo big shit....yeah hes gonna cut me up...but im gonna fuck him up somethin awful.....and what...a plane like that doesnt carry less than maybe 100 people or so...and then what...maybe soem of are old...or lil kids...so lets take away maybe 75 of em...so 25 people on that plane couldnt take out 5-10 arabian guys with razors?...what the fuck....man i really wonder who was on that plane....

anyway yeah...r.i.p. to those people...especially fo rthe people that fought back...

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

fuck those silly little aol polls.

i'm closing this because i'm overly sensitive about this tragedy and i don't like where this is going.

WTC rip.