Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mental invalid

anyone know any cool shit in maine??

im going with the lady for an extended 4 day weekend....

and well as always i turn to you, 12oz board, and your infinite wisdom...

any spots??? resturants, book stores, record shops, museums, etc etc..

all help appreciated

Guest im not witty

you dont need to know shit about shit on an extended 4 day weekend with the lady except what time the bars close and how your dick works.

have fun.

romantic getaway oner.

Guest imported_Tesseract

hahaha, that was funny...anyway, i've been there when i was 10 years old...i remembered i liked the place...did i help? NO...but i just came in here to wish you a good time...roeck on

metallix, you have and always will be a waste of space on this board.

quit your stupid bootleg makros shit, nobody is feeling it.

yeah, second that.

maine, they have black bears there, does that help. there is a place called the lobster shack on the coast near portland that has great food. portland is pretty cool as i remember, there is a nice downtown that gets pretty happening on the weekends. eat blueberry pie.

Originally posted by 23578

they have black bears there

m/ m/

Get some Clam Chowda.

"Chow-dare! Chow-dare?! It's CHOWDA!"

I haven't been out there in a long time, but my grandma lives out there and i always remember it being really scenic and chill. As everyone else said, eat lobster, because maine lobster is fantastic.

nice, have you contributed at all in the past?

Once i finish off any of my multiple started rolls of film it is also on. I always get through half a roll in a day, and then it'll just sit in my camera for a long period of time. I'm far too lazy.

not a fucking lick.....

i got rolls upon rolls too, all shot, just sitting in my drawer....$$$$ that i just dont have to get em developed.....

to bad i dont have a scanner, cause i just got back a roll of tractor graveyard.....some great ones in that...

i really need to up my technology....

thanks for the help gang, im off to maine........

maine is the shit kids.....

maybe i caught it on a good day.....

portland fucking rocked.....the art center around there is fresh, the main college of art is right in the middle, and there are boatloads of galleries...

good food, and bars.....real nice....i would think about moving there if it werent for the winters.....i dont think i could hang....but seriously ive been in a boatload of cities, and portland, for its size, has a big heart....

found a dirt cheap record store called bullmoosemusic.....sick...

lobster everynite.....beautiful coastlines.........sandy beaches......sick houses.....blueberry pie.......off the chain gang......gotta check out acadia next time....

roe's seal of approval........

the coolest thing i ever got from maine was a balsam fir needle pillow, i slept with it every night because it smelled like camping. i thought of that saturday, or i would have posted it. glad you had a good time.

yeah, lots of little nooks, that little city has some character to it. i would love to paint it, it's so clean.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this