anyone know any cool shit in maine??

mental invalid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest im not witty

you dont need to know shit about shit on an extended 4 day weekend with the lady except what time the bars close and how your dick works.

have fun.

romantic getaway oner.

Guest imported_Tesseract

hahaha, that was funny...anyway, i've been there when i was 10 years old...i remembered i liked the place...did i help? NO...but i just came in here to wish you a good time...roeck on

yeah, second that.

maine, they have black bears there, does that help. there is a place called the lobster shack on the coast near portland that has great food. portland is pretty cool as i remember, there is a nice downtown that gets pretty happening on the weekends. eat blueberry pie.

not a fucking lick.....

i got rolls upon rolls too, all shot, just sitting in my drawer....$$$$ that i just dont have to get em developed.....

to bad i dont have a scanner, cause i just got back a roll of tractor graveyard.....some great ones in that...

i really need to up my technology....

thanks for the help gang, im off to maine........

maine is the shit kids.....

maybe i caught it on a good day.....

portland fucking rocked.....the art center around there is fresh, the main college of art is right in the middle, and there are boatloads of galleries...

good food, and bars.....real nice....i would think about moving there if it werent for the winters.....i dont think i could hang....but seriously ive been in a boatload of cities, and portland, for its size, has a big heart....

found a dirt cheap record store called bullmoosemusic.....sick...

lobster everynite.....beautiful coastlines.........sandy beaches......sick houses.....blueberry pie.......off the chain gang......gotta check out acadia next time....

roe's seal of approval........

Archived