simple piece, i can do it

Dr. No

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It was probably nicer before when you were in the "sketching" phase. Then you added the polka dots in the letters and you colored it. I'm not sure if I like the spider webs or not. All I know is, you should've just keep it black and white. Those colors are bad together... I say, go a bit simpler. The point of simples are.... well, whoever is reading it, can read it with ease.

That "C" look like a "G" and that "O" look like either an "G" or a "Q". It can go either way. You do write "CEMO" right? But yeah, should've just kept it black and white. I know for sure it will look better.

Another thing is... I can clearly see an erased "M" on the paper. That "M" is nice than the "M" you used in your "piece". But it would probably be hard if you used that erased M instead of the M you already used. But that's the thing... CHALLENGE YOURSELF. It's FUN. <-- corny eh?

^ I called it a "piece" and not a "simple" because it doesn't look that simple.

yeah

NO NAME

i vote for the little red x in the post before it..

maybe you should learn to color, or get something other than crayola magic markers?

and thats not simple, its like an attempt to being cool, maybe?

i have a really bad attitude on this forum, but man... it looks like you saw arrows, and that broken-look and some bubbles on someone else's piece so you thought you could fit all of it into your own and call it a simple because you can almost make out the letter.. does it say EMO.. maybe DEMO?.. if it says emo i pray that you dont go all emo on me for being this way but for fucks sake man those dont look like letters... EMO, or DEMO typed out looks better than that. and M is 2 veritcal bars, and 2 slightly slanted bars.... your M looks like a dingleberry.. you see what im saying here?? but hey, keep trying i use to be like that too, ay..

• 2 weeks later...

ayo, everyone's had to start out sometime man. you got potential bro, i don't think that its crap, just need practice, you know? i actually dig the E. work your way up. what's your tag look like? then go from there. its like you do the tag, work on that and perfect it, then go to a throw, work on that til you like it, then piece, etc, etc...:)