Umm what happened?...

Cherry_Luv

OKay some one told me to make a to make a thread and now...yea I made one. So say anything you want ANYTHING!:D And DON'T SAY ANYHTING OFENSIVE yes yes I know you are anyways so yea go ahead BLAH I'ma shut up now...........I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL!

::::::~>BEFORE I MADE THIS, I MADE ANOTHER ONE WHAT HAPPENED TO IT? :confused:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

High school fuckin blows, im am so far from giving a shit anymore. anyone have any creative ideas on how to get suspended, i get in trouble all the time but the always pull the ol "look at me, whats wrong, wanna go se the counselor." eat a dick teach and fuck you, thats what im about. so anyway im taking suggestions on how to get a little vacation from these homos

Originally posted by i11igul

High school fuckin blows, im am so far from giving a shit anymore. anyone have any creative ideas on how to get suspended, i get in trouble all the time but the always pull the ol "look at me, whats wrong, wanna go se the counselor." eat a dick teach and fuck you, thats what im about. so anyway im taking suggestions on how to get a little vacation from these homos

at lunch my friends would just pick up shit and start throwing shit at people and when a teacher would walk up to them and be all get up and shit my friends usually flip out and try fighting the teacher which gets you a good bit of outta school....yea

Originally posted by i11igul

im am so far from giving a shit anymore. anyone have any creative ideas on how to get suspended,

Here is how i did. I came into class retarded amounts of late. I dont recomend this to you, however, because i do not know at what level of english you are at. So i went to school drunk a whol lot. I used to yel shit like: HOLD ME CLOSER TINY DANCER. COUNT THE HEADLIGHTS ON THE HIGH WAY.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED IN DETAIL WHEN YOU GOT FUCKED BY THEM DUDES.... I WANT TO KNOW....

yea so these 7 doods came over to her house and stuff

then they all got naked

and then they stuck their penises in every hole she has

some guys had to share holes too

and one got stuck fucking her ear cavity

but everyone had to leave by 10pm

cause she had her first day of highschool the next day

get a life schmuck