boring thread about my life. or lack there of.

iloveboxcars

last night was creepy. it might have been creepy because i was listening to portishead walking alone to my yard.

there were several odd things going on at my yard though. all of the red "stop" signs were up, which has never happened before. also the "key" to switch the lines was left inside the uh.. whatever its called... thing that switches the lines. also never happened before. while walking down to my usual painting area a car started coming.. so i went over into some bushes. the car drove all the way down to the end of the yard. a guy got out, smoked a cigarette, then hopped back into the truck and drove back. so i wait 5 minutes just to see if tonight is a go back home now night or not. nothing happens. so i hop acouple lines and start painting.. i see an engine approaching in the distance. i dont hear anything and im not sure if it was pulling anything or not, but i went and sat down for awhile to wait for whatever was going to happen happen. i waited 10 minutes and i still heard nothing so i went back and looked down the line. nothing. this was exceptionally odd because i could see acouple miles down the track and this was a residential area, so there was no way they just flew out of there. i brush that off as well and get back to painting. i then hear voices. two guys talking. i didnt hear any body walking up.. but it sounds like they are right on the other side of the car i was painting. so i look under the car. none was there. the talking had stopped. i looked down the line (looking in the cars) and there was no one in there.

i then decided to hurry up and just get the fuck out of there. on my way out of the yard there was a new line full, but i heard no noises at all. no train coming in.. no whistles of air brakes.. last night might have been a dream.. but all of my cans are empty.. so..

the end. <3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest im not witty

when i first started reading this i didnt put it together that you meant train yard, i was thinking more like backyard, so i was all....what red lights?

but anyway, i dont know anything about zombie train workers or whatever, but "only you" is a good song.

last night was a much better night. i got to the yard about an hour before sundown so i set my bag down in some bushes and went on a walk with my camera. got some pretty good shots of alot of stuff i usually never catch. i painted. and went home. "buket" had streaked every single car. atleast on the line i was walking. i went home and watched comedy central.. (i forget what the first 2 shows were) and reno 911. i then decided to go back and paint some more. as soon as i walked into the yard a new line came in with alot of older cars. painted and went home again. i also noticed on my way out that "riot" and some one else had bombed up and down one side of the line. they bombed the side that faces the road the workers use to drive from end to end as well. i also found montana cans littered around the tracks. i don't know if i was just too stupid to notice it earlier.. or just caught up in my own world, but there are a bunch of retards that paint at the same yard as me.

music for last night was: blood brothers, immortal lee county killers, camera obscura.

Guest im not witty

^no doubt, thats why i though he meant backyard, because i couldnt imagine listening to music in my yard.

as someone wise said before me, you might as well be listening to jailhouse rock because that shit is going to get you in trouble.

Originally posted by casekonly

how do you know about the lee county killers? i used to live in auburn and saw mad house shows featuring the ILCK....wtf? i guess they went big...i never knew that...haha

they actually arent too big. (im not sure how well known they were when you went and saw them though.) i heard about them from a friend i have in alabama.

how weird. i used to show up at parties and they'd be playing...everywhere..the old punk houses, the old sarcophogus records house, gah, good times, good times....

that's really funny that you mentioned them..maybe you have mentioned them on the board before, i seem to remember someone here mention ILCK....

well, whatever...war eagle...haha

is your friend in auburn?

Originally posted by casekonly

how weird. i used to show up at parties and they'd be playing...everywhere..the old punk houses, the old sarcophogus records house, gah, good times, good times....

that's really funny that you mentioned them..maybe you have mentioned them on the board before, i seem to remember someone here mention ILCK....

well, whatever...war eagle...haha

is your friend in auburn?

im not totally sure... i know they live near the border of florida though...

but i have no idea where auburn is.

they would be kinda hard to find.

i like alot of different shit so you better watch out before you go taking my advice on music.

immortal lee county killers .. its kinda like.. bluesy caveman rock and roll. at first i was kinda skeptical.. i didnt really like his voice too much. but it grew on me and they are one of my favorite bands now.

www.leecountykillers.com

also check out estrus records (im not sure what the url is) from what i recall, they have mp3s of every band they produce.