balding

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ubejinxed

i agree, dudes should not sport a bouffant unless they are in costume or doing a period re-enactment.

Hahaha! when i was 19 i shaved all of my hair out from the middle my head and achieved one of the worlds greatest come overs.(Where you grow it long on one side and just drag it across the baldness.) I got into many bars just for the sheer fact of my ignorance and the ladies bought me lots of drinks also due to my ignorance. That was an interesting couple of months.

:lol:

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Hahaha! when i was 19 i shaved all of my hair out from the middle my head and achieved one of the worlds greatest come overs.(Where you grow it long on one side and just drag it across the baldness.) I got into many bars just for the sheer fact of my ignorance and the ladies bought me lots of drinks also due to my ignorance. That was an interesting couple of months.

:lol:

haha..thats fucking great... i was thinking of doing something like that for halloween last year..but then i would have to grow my hair out in the first place.... that would look funny as hell on a 19 year old

• 3 weeks later...
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by ubejinxed

i only know one girl who has a penchant for short balding men. i don't understand her at all.

Sounds like she likes men who look like dicks...

Anyway, my father is bald, my mothers father was bald to. However, i'm 24 and i got crazy hair...lots and lots of hair. My hair are the strong thick type and shaving my head is the thing that makes me look UGLY as fuck...hair just looks good on me. *Fingercrossing*