Coffee Appreciation

fr8lover

Ive been a Barista for the last five years..Im a full on coffee fan.

It used to be alot worse when I lived in Seattle because it was so much more of a social thing..You got off work from your coffee shop job and went and met your friends at another coffee shop..It would get to the point where I was drinking triples at 11:00 at night..

Now I tend to start my day off with some "Toddy"(ice brewed coffee for the people that dont know) Its awesome and you can do it at home..Brewed like tea but twice the caffeine and a clean crisp flavor that plain iced coffee doesnt have..

The shop I work at now uses Capulin at thier drip and Portofino espresso..So im in Heaven

http://www.capulincoffee.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If you need energy but you dont like the feeling coffee gives you Matte Tea is fucking amazing. Alot of cyclists drink it to get going. Theres nothing like it and it doesnt make you feel cracked out..You are just full of energy. Dont drink more than one serving and make it with warm water not boiling or your stomache will have a hard time..

Originally posted by kemekill

Coffee is great, I just wish Starbucks coffee didn't cost you 5 fuckin dollars for a cup. MMM...Im gonna go make coffeeeeeeeeeee

If you "have" to go to Starbucks..This is what you do..Ask for an espresso over ice..Then rush over to the sugar counter..Pour in some creme for A breve or some milk for a latte and you are set..You have an iced drink for the price of an espresso. You save about 3 bucks...

Dont oreder Frapps. theres no coffee in that junk anyways..

Hmm i might get some of that capulin coffe, is it realllllllllllly good?>

I like cappuchinos the best withought sweetening. I hate when they dump shitloads of sugar in your cappuchino and it tastes like sugar-milk.

Does anyone know how to exactly make turkish coffe?

I tried doing that by taking ground coffe, and just putting it in a cup, boiling water and pouring it in the cup so that you have all your grounds floating around in your coffe cup while you are drinking it, its actually really good.

Archived