anime + manga...(im a nerd)

ir8one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Kemekill, how savage was it when the JSDF stormed NERV? Nothing more disturbing than seeing those guys filling that room with napalm and you hear a woman screaming from inside. Or what about everyone getting turned into LCL fluid? Or the dead bodies getting entombed when that one chick with the red vest ordered all those chambers flooded with bakelite? Damn, that movie is just chock full of disturbing images

Originally posted by LENS

Kemekill, how savage was it when the JSDF stormed NERV? Nothing more disturbing than seeing those guys filling that room with napalm and you hear a woman screaming from inside. Or what about everyone getting turned into LCL fluid? Or the dead bodies getting entombed when that one chick with the red vest ordered all those chambers flooded with bakelite? Damn, that movie is just chock full of disturbing images

Yea, that whole sequence was incredibly violent...all those nice little scientists just doing there jobs when all the sudden its an all out militaristic[?] slaughter. I need to watch that again ASAP.

grave of the fireflies

Alternately known as Tombstone for Fireflies, Grave is a very somber film about the struggle of two children to survive during World War II. Seita and his younger sister Setsuko are left to fend for themselves when their mother passes away from severe burns inflicted by the American fire-bombing of their town. Their father is serving in the Japanese navy, but the children have not heard from him in a long time, so Seita and Setsuko try staying with a distant relative. However, Seita doesn't get along well with this relative and decides to leave, taking Setsuko with him, to live on their own.

Originally posted by wa5te_pHk

i just saw that gundam model, god damn that is sick

[runs to go steal one, realizes its 11 oclock at night sits back down and loads a bowl of resin!!!]

like 5 years ago i bought the whole gundamn wing custom set...all 1/100 scale...built em painted em, now they sit in boxes collecting dust...i should set them up somewhere...or donate them to a japanese hobby store.

so ya i'm chillin at waldens book store doing my monthly read of all the new manga that just came in.

and i pick up a book called demon diary vol. 1-3. so i get to the end of book three and i find out the main character is a boy...ok fine whatever but the fucked up part is he's some demon lord who has a teacher who is male and is in love with him.. damn undercover overly feminine male characters in yaoi mangas

DOWN WITH YAOI!!

MORE YURI AND HENTAI WITHOUT DRIPPING TENTACLES

............ i,m gonna refrain from accsesing my vast knoweledge of hentai..

so instead i bring you to my world of cosplay

http://www.fineart.sk/anime/capdoll-cosplay.jpg'>

hsien ko from capcoms darkstalkers

http://www.cepheid.org/~jinnai/cosplay/cosplay005040.jpg'>

cammy from street fighter

http://anime.dvdspecial.ru/Articles/Pics/cosplay-css.jpg'>

cardcaptor sakura

http://www.nt2099.com/cosplay/INTERVIEWS/03/neko_8.jpg'> O___o? streetfighter 3 jun and yang.......girls?