Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
oneeightyone

The Mars Volta

Jesus christ, De-Loused in the Comatorium is one of the most incredible albums i have ever heard. Once you know the story of the trip towards suicide the act, the adventure, and the final decision, the music just paints pictures for you to remember forever.

It's been ages since ive heard an album as good as this one, i want to get a petition going to make ATDI get back together again.

Sparta Kicks Ass

The Mars Volta Kicks Ass

ATDI KICKED MAJOR ASS.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah...

i used to party with those doods in el paso, there cool, but mad wierd. yeah...

p.s., shut the fuck up.........

write that down....

I fucking hate it. I should like it. everything points to that, I mean, I like ATDI, and Sparta, but I cant stand the mars volta. When I first listened to it at a sample statoin at virgin I put the headphones back and walked away cause it sounded like it was broken (like a 33 playing at 45).

Originally posted by ese

I fucking hate it. I should like it. everything points to that, I mean, I like ATDI, and Sparta, but I cant stand the mars volta. When I first listened to it at a sample statoin at virgin I put the headphones back and walked away cause it sounded like it was broken (like a 33 playing at 45).

My friend is just the same. But he's a dumbass. Mars Volta kick ass. I personally like them better than Sparta, but that's just me....

ATDI killed it.

Sparta is ok.

Mars Volta kills it. They're fucking amazing live too, i saw them in chicago in july and am seeing them round my way on the 11th.

Originally posted by oneeightyone

Jesus christ, De-Loused in the Comatorium is one of the most incredible albums i have ever heard. Once you know the story of the trip towards suicide the act, the adventure, and the final decision, the music just paints pictures for you to remember forever.

It's been ages since ive heard an album as good as this one, i want to get a petition going to make ATDI get back together again.

Sparta Kicks Ass

The Mars Volta Kicks Ass

ATDI KICKED MAJOR ASS.

i rewind intertiatic espabot 8 times every time i listen to it

Re: Re: The Mars Volta

Originally posted by WrIot

i rewind intertiatic espabot 8 times every time i listen to it

Lol....same here brother, i listen to the first track then the second, that's my program, it's just perfect for the mood im in sometimes.

Beautiful musick people, everyone should pick this up.

At The Drive-In was/is my favorite actual band... followed closely by Cap'n Jazz (there's a few songs where you can really hear a Cap'n Jazz influence on ATDI)...

Sparta's alright... lack the rawness.

Mars Volta's insane... definately my favorite of the two.

You guys are all forgetting...

DEFACTO!

This is some nice artichoke flavored latin dub from a couple of the boys from ATDI (I don't remember who). Nice shit to sleep to. Surprised no one else mentioned these guys yet.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

Mars Volta's insane... definately my favorite of the two.

You guys are all forgetting...

DEFACTO!

This is some nice artichoke flavored latin dub from a couple of the boys from ATDI (I don't remember who). Nice shit to sleep to. Surprised no one else mentioned these guys yet.

I believe that is also Cedric and Omar. Not quite my thing, though....