NEW OUTKAST VIDEO! "HEY YA!" What the fuck??

Boring Bastard

black eyed peas

And what the fuck is with that wigger chick? she doesn't DO anything. Everytime I see anything on the stupid tv with them she's there but she's just like the eye candy or whatever oh well i saw like two of their music videos so what the fuck am i talking about?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking

i sure get quoted alot...i dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing.

maybe its just the expected result of having an opinion on every fucking subject under the sun.

either way, yes, i still stand by that. white america at large cant accept black folks until they're over exagerated characturizations of themselves. even worse perhaps, is that black people seem to often not be able to accept one another without this as well.

i mean, i dont want to point fingers, or turn this into a race debate, but your average young 'urban' black male, who dresses in 3x akademics velure sweat suits, looks like a fucking clown to everyone but his similarly dressing peers. anyone who's read (or seen) malcolm x will be familiar with this concept. what point am i trying to make? i dont know.

i guess that its unfortunit that a black man cant just be a 'man' and be accepted. either white america needs him to be something else, or he himself, needs to be something else. and as soon as someone tries, he's often labled a 'sell out'. lawrence fishburn is a good example of this.

there are not many 'black bob dylans'.

i dont know, im rambling.

everyones to blame.

god bless ya, goodnight.

Nicely put...I feel you.

p.s. Andre is the fucking man

...I can't wait to see what he comes up with next.

...oh yeah, Black Eyed Peas suck hard now. (so sad):nope:

i just saw the video yesterday.i downloaded the song today.i like this new shit. i think its sad that he doesnt like hip hop anymore though.no more outkast then huh?

anybody know the name of the new big boi single?i still havent heard that yet either.

I just saw the video, before i saw it i was totally agreeing with seeking, thinking that andre would be wearing some overly pimp costume sticking out like a sore thumb. Well I gotta say the video has been done really well. instead of sticking to that superfly image hes moved to something much more conservative and going back in time to the temptations era. i cant say this is overly original for music videos, ex. weezer meets windowlicker, but for rap/hiphop i must say its extremly refreshing to see a video thats not just girls shaking their asses at a car wash. Thats probably the best thing about outkast is that they always try to do things a little different.

but who cares I'm BLASTING THAT SHIT! I expect the neighbors to be here any minute...

ICE COLD.

Originally posted by diggity

I just saw the video, before i saw it i was totally agreeing with seeking, thinking that andre would be wearing some overly pimp costume sticking out like a sore thumb. Well I gotta say the video has been done really well. instead of sticking to that superfly image hes moved to something much more conservative and going back in time to the temptations era. i cant say this is overly original for music videos, ex. weezer meets windowlicker, but for rap/hiphop i must say its extremly refreshing to see a video thats not just girls shaking their asses at a car wash. Thats probably the best thing about outkast is that they always try to do things a little different.

but who cares I'm BLASTING THAT SHIT! I expect the neighbors to be here any minute...

ICE COLD.

i lcome out wth hot shit cuz its always something you've never heard before and a way u never heard it if its not th beat its the words god i gotta go download it ...bye

Originally posted by Asickeronius

The video is fucking retarded! It's DRE dancing like he's Buddy Holly.........Seeking is right.........It's like homeboy started acting all weird for the sake of being weird! Do you see BIG BOI acting a fool like that? No, you don't!

That's my point! :rolleyes:

fuck that. i watched big bois video after i watched andres video. he looks as stupid as andre in that shit too! but i dont even think andre looks stupid. i like their shit. i like andres video. thats all ive got to say about that.

ps.... lend me some sugar....i ammm yo neighbor!!!!

Archived