South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by METAL MOUTH

like i said at the end of the post most of these pix were donated so if you have better ones feel free to email me em and ill post those ones up ...plus its better then just havn a bunch of words on here

i feel ya but, i don't know if its better.

bad graf, make sj look bad.

rather not even see it. ya know

Originally posted by liquid_green

good luck finding good graff in san jo...or any graff is more like it

i hear ya man. everyone moved up out.

sj graff is at it worst state. them young kids dont even know whats up any more. said.

and this forum is a bust.

it doesn't help the scene. its just a rigga

dont post flicks

Originally posted by .....1o5

Originally posted by METAL MOUTH

http://www.metalmouthproductions.com/albums/album15/jfk_mtk_UT_00_psd.sized.jpg'>

who is that?.... seen it but, i couldent see make out what that shit said?....

the one on the left is Jfk from UT & the one on the right is Mtk from UT all these photos are labeled on my site plus there are more photos I didnt post on here on my site www.metalmouthproductions.com

Originally posted by anus1

bad attitudes are a plus...

if the scene is fallin off then i guess the best need to step out and run some game..teach the youngsters allmighty graf idols..please help:lol:

i agree, im not fully blaming it on the new jacks out there. plus you would think that the people who passed down jbf, aot, and im even starting to see fms up, would show these fools whats up. but these toys need to step it up. do some big shit as big as you can get it. these toys are down to bomb and battle(i give them there props for that) but step it up on the skills. i dont wanna see san jose fall off like this.

yo anyone with info as to where i can find come up and morge hit me up harv4444@yahoo. ill hookem up with some bud.

you little kids fucked up. you guys wanted me to notice

you so now what?

im not about battleing so lets fight. anyone else thats has a problem with me feel free to get at me.

dk--

m--

i-

d--

so youll know who i am.

Originally posted by seen it all

yo anyone with info as to where i can find come up and morge hit me up harv4444@yahoo. ill hookem up with some bud.

you little kids fucked up. you guys wanted me to notis you so now what?

im not about battleing so lets fight. anyone else thats has a problem with me feel free to get at me.

dk--

m--

i-

d--

so youll know who i am.

I GOT INFO!!!!!! MORGUE shot himself in the face and was reincarnated into a buzy bumble bee and you can find cum up in your ass bitch from last nights festivities with your daddy. fuck you for tryin to blow up somones spot if you want those fools you go find them yourself dont put out a bounty out on the comp. handle YOUR shit.

P.S when do i get my weed. :lol:

Originally posted by elephantboy

I GOT INFO!!!!!! MORGUE shot himself in the face and was reincarnated into a buzy bumble bee and you can find cum up in your ass bitch from last nights festivities with your daddy. fuck you for tryin to blow up somones spot if you want those fools you go find them yourself dont put out a bounty out on the comp. handle YOUR shit.

P.S when do i get my weed. :lol:

when you email me with your name tuff guy;)

Archived