South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

Originally posted by brainsblown

This thread is fuckn sad.

yall need to look at yourself.

some ugly ass tags, no street shots.

all tunnels or cal trans. thats not rock'n...

pitaful!!! city

only cool shit is the sirob

maybe u should go contribute then u waste of space.....you are all talk...r those syrobs new or old because i havent seen anything new by that guy in like 4 years......is brainsblown on TO's tip now??damn....ase must be pissed that u r cheating on them....i bet brainsblown can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch after all the practice he is getting

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest punkbitch
Originally posted by pimpinfosho

lol....nice guess...but sorry, I aint Syrob, and you said cool...whooooo..your going ol school now....Listen toy....Go suck R10s pussy asses up...and get beat up with them...Everyone on this thread knows who you are.......Exactly what your name states.....a....PUNKBITCH.........lol..some toys never learn..now go brush your teeth.......

you a joke.like i said. your word carries no weight.the funny thing is,you prolly have me on your buddylist

Originally posted by punkbitch

you a joke.like i said. your word carries no weight.the funny thing is,you prolly have me on your buddylist

ELEPHANTTOY...you are a fucken discrace to San Jo....Prairy go eat a donut.....and PUNKBITCH dont flatter yourself you are probably some r10 jocker or WKT....either way you are a toy....And I dont care what you think cause if you knew what I wrote you would probably be suckin me too.....Bottom Line....Grow up...you kids really make SJ look bad..please go back to your tunnel and learn the fundamentals before you come on hear criticizing, and actin like you know whats up....

ELEPHANTTOY...you are a fucken discrace to San Jo....if you knew what I wrote you would probably be suckin me too.....Bottom Line....Grow up...you kids really make SJ look bad..please go back to your tunnel and learn the fundamentals before you come on hear criticizing, and actin like you know whats up....

aye pimpedlikeahoe how about you shut the fuck up who gives a fuck who u are, nobodys going to jock u. you say all this shit like go back to the tunnels and shit. fuck u where's your shit faggot? your not getting up rite know niether is anyone els exept karve but even he's layin low for the summer. maybe you got up back in the day and thats coo but when comes down to it are you up in the streets rite now? NO soooo SHUT THE FUCK UP.:D

O ya you dont know who the fuck i am so who r u to call me a discrace to san jose :cool:

Cause you are a fuckin toy, and I know everyone in San Jo that isnt a toy.....and your a buster so I dont know you...which means your a toy, and a new school jocker.......Oh and your jokes suck...kid....Go save up your allowance and buy a new joke book.....elephantoy..you Santa Clara smuck YBR toy...hahaha

Cause you are a fuckin toy, and I know everyone in San Jo that isnt a toy.....and your a buster so I dont know you...which means your a toy, and a new school jocker.......Oh and your jokes suck...kid....Go save up your allowance and buy a new joke book.....elephantoy..you Santa Clara smuck YBR toy...hahaha

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

ok im a toy and im new and you dont know me wich makes me a toy o ya and im a ybr toy??? i dont know what the fuck your problem is im pretty sure iv never even talked shit about so i have no idea why your talkin shit callin me elephanttoy and fuckin "buster"??? .and even if i was a new writer who the fuck cares did u think san jose graff was going to end with your generation, new kids start writing all the time. but fuckin whatever im not even tryin to get into internet funk that shits unnecessary you dont know me and i dont know you so theres no reason to have funk so just let it end with that.

Originally posted by brainsblown

sorry keep geuss'n toy.

before you get evict'd

shit thou i would be proud to say i'm left if i was...

dudes a monster

haha then maybe you were someone that they just put up next to their shit?...ha. post some of your "old" photos and try and impress us. cuz as of right now... you talk like a person that didnt get much props when writing so you try and commment bad things on people you didnt chill with just so you could feel like you are so much better....i kno most of the people you want to see up WOULDNT talk so much shit online....once again. quit jockin' and get a life.If you are gonna talk some bullshit response like "well i was getting up..." It seems like maybe you quit cuz it was too hard to get up? Just let the kids paint. If they dont want a history lesson, then they ARE toy. just leave it at that.. dont go starting shit with everyone. this goes for everyone as well. ENOUGH with the bullshit beef over a tag or shitty-ass fill. you know you have gone over some people because you thought it wasnt good or it was old. if someone goes over you, "OH WELL"! its graffiti.....just paint, fuck the fame.If thats all ur in it for, then u are just another fucking sheep being roped by the task force coping info from ya.....fuck that. post San Jo Flicks. and BRAINS...stop this please...it makes our threads ugly. i got no beef with any of you. lets maybe change San jose ?..MAYBE?...

We NEED "Webster" to guide us... i think he is the only one (along with a few others) that have something WORTHWhile to say.

PEACE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

wow brains you just dont stop huh?....sometimes as bad as the 16 year olds on here... im done talking to you. you took my post the WRONG way.... i would think somone that understood graff would come to their senses and stop arguing with someone thats down for the same thing...but FUCK YOU. Ill read your half-ass crew jocking post when I want to see if you got the point. If Graff is about FAME, then you must hate the world right now....one

Archived