South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont ever remember michaels carrying streaks....

that was probably before i walked around...

i remember longs carrying white ones all the time though on the eastside....<--

o7ivns... you need to invest in a scanner...

do u trade flix ???? i got some mags or some random shit if youre down...

does anyone on here have flix of any bridges when they were grilled like the 101.. or even the 85 when someone had it.. i remember like everyone and there mom had fillins on that 101 some fools had it a couple of times... i saw it on the news when they interviewed somebodys family.... 94.9 was also talking on the radio about the same person.... about how dumb he was... that dude shae fta had some fill ins around that 101 bridge area... and fta did a couple of freeway shots.. also nmb..

( o7ivns ) if you have a digital camera you should take pictures of your pictures... just focus good or use macro mode if your camera has it...

the quality is not as good as if you were to scan it but it comes out decent..you cant really tell the difference unless its real glossy.. and it depends on your lighting.. sometimes it has different tints in the picture if you like do it in the bathroom or your closet or something but only weirdos would do that..?

but those flicks would be dope so like some of us who missed that stuff can be up on some older game history...

anyone remember me1.dissin burn297.?

or fire and fonze.... i think they did...

whats up with the ceno hyb. flicks ( mc..e bowl) that was a nice shot..

too bad they destroyed that building that ran for a cool minute..

j... had all those characters running everywhere..

im not sure if he was the first to get that one billboard.. he like had them to gilroy and all around...

what happened to acr... and atw..

drif killed some shit too..... bridges and buses...

fosle had some cool shit...

i think atc was before i payed attention to graf also... maybe i was on the wrong side of town too...

i only seen a lefty atc. in a random tunnel..

Originally posted by brainsblown

seems like all the flicks in this tread are of people that didnt even rock. not to hate but times...

never seen it. maybe once.

word webs i feel ya. i heard all that from my brother. he school'd me on sj history. but really i think atc and lords came out at the same time.

told me about this fool CASH atc thats was kill'n shit.

pimpinfosho you dont no what your talk about.

mr. left (original) ( was twisters(sj) boy. he was all so down with spray (ya feel that webs) and fean (didnt know that :( rip).

remember ram :)

oh and webs what are you talkn about there was mad beef then as well. atc vs dtc (original)

jbf (original ) vs atc........mad drama. i know you feel that

thats a history lesson

king soja

Fuck you Brainsblown....I never said left wasnt Twist boy...I asked Left why he was trying to bring ATC back, and he told me he got permission to bring it back...Soja rocked hard no doubt, but Chilly Most (CM) rocked just as hard....oh and since your talking about old school AOT...you gotta throw the creater BLUNT in there.....History lesson...Smart Jones...

Originally posted by Drunk Sober

last time I was in San Josey I flicked some fresh n' clean pashe tags all over the streets, and some tight glich drippy tags too. I'd post them here but its a waste of my time. Sorry Charlie!

Pashe tags...lol....That fool wouldnt paint illegal if his life depended on it.....Glitch got some nice tags..he was always a good tagger, even back in the day...Waste of time...lol....hey Drunk sober..what did I tell you before.....Beat it..cause now your wastin my time....but I had to get ya...

Originally posted by pimpinfosho

Pashe tags...lol....That fool wouldnt paint illegal if his life depended on it.....Glitch got some nice tags..he was always a good tagger, even back in the day...Waste of time...lol....hey Drunk sober..what did I tell you before.....Beat it..cause now your wastin my time....but I had to get ya...

Whatever you dumb fuck. I said the Pashe shit was on the street didnt I? Did I use to big of words for you little girl? You go beat yourself and I hope you have fun doing it.

Whatever you dumb fuck. I said the Pashe shit was on the street didnt I? Did I use to big of words for you little girl? You go beat yourself and I hope you have fun doing it.

How bout I beat your mom......nagh on second thought...I dont fuck wit crack hoes....Especially ones that shit out no good toys.....

sorry what was that little girl? While you were scratching your pussy and talking shit I was getting in my third hour of scratching and mixing for my third hour today. It feels great owning 3 technic 1200's and a $800 mixer and 3000+ records to go with it. Step down kid, I left the playground a long time ago.

last time I was in San Josey I flicked some fresh n' clean pashe tags all over the streets, and some tight glich drippy tags too. I'd post them here but its a waste of my time. Sorry Charlie!

pashe tags on the streets???hahaha...yeah right......havent seen anything new by that guy since the old walls of fame

sorry what was that little girl? While you were scratching your pussy and talking shit I was getting in my third hour of scratching and mixing for my third hour today. It feels great owning 3 technic 1200's and a $800 mixer and 3000+ records to go with it. Step down kid, I left the playground a long time ago.

HAHAHA...Cant take the heat.....Get out and dont come back....Like I said your in the wrong Forum..... Every fuckin kid in jr high has Technics and a mixer who cares your still a toy....I mix every day myself but this aint the room to discuss it.....But I guess if I was getting bashed every time I wrote something I would probably say anything to make myself feel better too...Actually I wouldnt.... but you always make me and every person on here laugh...so stick around we like laughing at your sorry ass...DJ Nolife....

Originally posted by pimpinfosho

HAHAHA...Cant take the heat.....Get out and dont come back....Like I said your in the wrong Forum..... Every fuckin kid in jr high has Technics and a mixer who cares your still a toy....I mix every day myself but this aint the room to discuss it.....But I guess if I was getting bashed every time I wrote something I would probably say anything to make myself feel better too...Actually I wouldnt.... but you always make me and every person on here laugh...so stick around we like laughing at your sorry ass...DJ Nolife....

I'm happy to hear that, it makes my day. Getting bashed on 12oz is the best. But what I realy live for is finding out who all you stupid fucks are and lineing your tags and everything else one by one. Enjoy

I'm happy to hear that, it makes my day. Getting bashed on 12oz is the best. But what I realy live for is finding out who all you stupid fucks are and lineing your tags and everything else one by one. Enjoy

If your gonna go linen fools cause your gettin your feelings hurt left and right......Then who's the real toy....hmmm lol lol...Hey while your out actin like a toy, slashen fools get a life......

thats exactly what they are too, FOOLS. And they deserve to be hacked, don't think you won't find my name next to it too. I ain't mad, it's just part of the game, you disrespect me or my boys, I go over your shit, foreva

Shut your mouth you clown....you been watchin to much Style Wars....you are true comedy....

I remember DOSER UF-DO YOU?????, and tpk, and acid crew, and SPD, and GF, KBN,UNR, FCS, AND thiefs, AND, UMMM LOK.. MY NIGGA YELLOW TOOF FASHIZZLE, AND THE 2CENT ROOFIES FROM DASOUF

THIS CITY AINT THE SAME!NEVER WILL BE,WISH I HAD PICS FROM BACK THEN.

OHH YEAH, MY OLD POTNA SWITCH FROM DA!

BROWNS, CARDS,OLDS....

Originally posted by ONLY TRUTH

Remember REDS, AUDS (Siah), MOF (old school when they were hella deep & if you really know old school remember Doom's Day?), KJ, XIF, Soy, Kool, Sern, Teacher & Beaver, haha damn this brings up good memories ill post more later

do you still have dooms pony tail?:lol: :lol: :lol:

just kidding

beaver was sikk if anyone knows any of these older cats hook them up wit a pen scribe or some shit .oh yeh wkt disbanded tonight they had a crew meeting everyone is over it because of politics and jail and shit so it was a short lived run but it was fun rest in pieces wkt<<<<<<<<<

r.i.p reds

Archived