South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v251/meehaw1/bird.jpg'>

cmon just stop writing bird, theres already a berd and u wkt guys definitly know that

thank you...

and stop post you lil "dome" flicks

that shit isnt impressive.

thats not bombing. thats like paint in your back

yard and take'n flicks of it. and move that shit to the frisco thread.

mrcwalk dont trip bird is my homies fuck around nizzzzl.................and are you fucking for real brains blowen.....your dumb ass hasent done shit for graff ........ive gone over a hundred of fools like u and ill go over another hundred after ur little 10 mins of fame is up.........any time u want to see me we can handle it small fry

chilli fritoes and carmel apple empanadas. rack diving off of zits on your ass smelly fish tacos snickers bit size pumpkins leaving shit streaks next to your mauhi mauhi new york philly cheese steak bake rake take flake snake in my pants lance glance trance candy raven sluts who take it up the butts all inside her guts got your chicky going nucking futs you and your sister are mutts.....now if someone can under stand this let me know, because i can't?????:eek:

Originally posted by bumfight

chilli fritoes and carmel apple empanadas. rack diving off of zits on your ass smelly fish tacos snickers bit size pumpkins leaving shit streaks next to your mauhi mauhi new york philly cheese steak bake rake take flake snake in my pants lance glance trance candy raven sluts who take it up the butts all inside her guts got your chicky going nucking futs you and your sister are mutts.....now if someone can under stand this let me know, because i can't?????:eek:

is this mista bill cosby?:confused:

Isnt it funny how kygirlys cannot post deir shit from san joe cause its iether hacked or toy.... go post that n the im too scared to do real shit in san jose cause we all like one anothers dick in eachothers mouth snail is a bitch ass thread

Archived