South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

either this thread is dead as fuck or were not puttin in enough work .....if u got flicks post that shit old new idont care idont tink anyone else dose either................................................good shit TASE i seen that bomb down by fatty zone........

Originally posted by macaframa

why dont all you fags keep my name out of your mouths. i dont talk about any of you on the internet. and dont post my shit either.

washed up new jack fuck your tays hacken ass clout your about horseshit ............spit....spit.....spit..... go to sleep bitch.....trucha

GOOD SHIT TASE

Damn that nigga crushes... he killed San Diego... good shit on him hitting up my boy VOTER from BCX...Since they painted a few times in diego i have pics of tase on 12oz change from just bombing to being a piecer as welll...... TASE COME BACK TO DIEGO AND ROCK SHIT... GOOD SHITPhotoAlbum7.html'>

Originally posted by deanh99

yah anyone think they could hit me an e-mail with some cooo locations.........

aye, I dont know you, we never met, but those type of posts kinda make you sound toy. I guess if you know kidem then you are coo...but keep those remarks out as much as possible. ;)

Archived