South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by BullDike01

Snail is a toy ass little girl, what elementry school did u go to to learn graffiti, ear boy

BullDike sure is acting the part of a BITCH!! A little girl getting mad at others cause they do more than himself. Instead of acting like the "LITTLE BITCH" and not leaving your name hoe! Let that fool know who to fuck up or hack when or if he even sees it or you. Dont be a bitch!

Re: rumours dey spreadin ..shuken and jiven

Originally posted by spacecowboy

fuck you pig fucker .....post flicks .... deal your politics on the streets ....washed up mother fuckers:king: :king: scared ass bitches ant such things as half way cooks..... shuk faggots

haha i think you want a say crooks not cooks...

and stay off mobb deeps nuts...homie

Originally posted by 40ozbreath

all you fags that are on this shit all the time need to go paint and stop talking about graf all day and go do some . fuck this im going to go paint some trains. handle your beef on the street not on the internet.

look at this guy, talkn shit.

"handle your beef on the street not on the internet."

well handle your graff on the street not the easy ass

train yard.

pussy shit

Re: Re: rumours dey spreadin ..shuken and jiven

Originally posted by brainsblown

haha i think you want a say crooks not cooks...

and stay off mobb deeps nuts...homie

lets see who s realy payn attion okae

p.s. stay off mine den hommie:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: joken i deserve that but ....mobb d wont ever own shit by the group nor eva heard and if i did never knew it was there shit any ways .... so how dem getcha... homes... whos on whos nuts mofo

to post flix go to photobucket.com ...... sign up/ then where it says add picture clik browse/ then find the fliks you want in your computers files/ clik open/ then you'll see your file name in the add picture line/ hit submit and it will upload/ then you'll see it in your gallery/ theres 3 lines under the pics with web adresses/ copy the one that says Img... looks like this " "/ then go to 120z and get to here and do new reply and paste that shit write in the area your supposed to be typing. should work.

Archived