South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

Originally posted by smallpimpin

first off homie wkt never hacked no ewso and if pesk is good enough to hack people shes good enough to get hacked.........it wasnt a dis to ur crew unless you want it to bee.........

I dont know if this was towards me, but just in case..... I was just pointing something out. Im not wkt. I just thought that they were just hating on wkt. thats all....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by __ __ __ __

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00442454f00000006.jpg'>

See that "NY"...thats Nre....so hate on them too.......

why the fuck is NRE dissin fools for, those guys fuckin suck zebra ass. i think there's like 2 alright people if that in NRE but god damn they should've ended that crue like they were suppost to.

Have a GRRRRRRRReat day everyones.

I don't remeber seeing any 3D on the 85 bridge. does any one remeber those big ass blockbusters on that thing (done with cans) that were unfinished? Anyone know who that was and what happened? it was in like 98 or so. who's nre?

Originally posted by goon

I don't remeber seeing any 3D on the 85 bridge. does any one remeber those big ass blockbusters on that thing (done with cans) that were unfinished? Anyone know who that was and what happened? it was in like 98 or so. who's nre?

yeah i remember....i thought that was a little later like 2000 or 2001 maybe. looks like they got chased. ftl?

fuck.... mad hatred since i have been on here last....pimpinfosho and brainsblown...if u got a problem with me then state ur name so we can resolve it....there is no sense in hiding behind a screen name....i didnt think i had beef with anyone in sj right now but the way u guys are talking i guess i do...:confused:....SO I WILL SAY IT AGAIN...SAY WHO U R OR SHUT YOUR MOUTH....

p.s. .i never told anyone to go on here and say anything

by the way....the unfinished shots on the rusty train bridge on 85 were done by ikso and civ.....i also remember 3D...he was in OSF.....he painted the rusty train bridge on 85 before the freeway was opened....he also had the rusty train bridge on knowles for a few years and a heaven on 85 by saratoga ave....thats all i remember seeing by that guy

FUCK YOU HOMERSIMPSON WKT ARE SOME STRAIGHT TOYS......I AINT STUPID..... COPS BE ON HERE EVERYDAY SO I DONT NEED TO DROP MY NAME.....BUT BELIEVE THIS.......ALL THOSE SORRY PEICES YALL DO IN THE TUNNELS GONNA HAVE IT ALL OVER THEM...So GET SOME STYLES AND SHUT THE FUCK UP.......

Originally posted by pimpinfosho

FUCK YOU HOMERSIMPSON WKT ARE SOME STRAIGHT TOYS......I AINT STUPID..... COPS BE ON HERE EVERYDAY SO I DONT NEED TO DROP MY NAME.....BUT BELIEVE THIS.......ALL THOSE SORRY PEICES YALL DO IN THE TUNNELS GONNA HAVE IT ALL OVER THEM...So GET SOME STYLES AND SHUT THE FUCK UP.......

who ever said i was wkt?....im not.....all this talk but no name.........

Originally posted by BullDike01

snail is a bitch ass

Snail is a bitch? What set you from due? Is there a problem or are you just running your mouth. Let me know who you are, so when we are in public I can properly introduce myself.

sup homer! damn that woulda been sick to paint that bridge before the freeway opened. You got a good memory. I don't remeber any thing that said 3d. That was tight how that bridge use to run. who's got some new flix????

Originally posted by deanh99

i heard trok fukt up ,got hiis house raided deep lookin for other sht then got popped from the ggraffiti task force ...somthin like hes doin 5yrs.

:rolleyes:

who cares....just act dumb with the force. you cant self incriminate yourself its illegal.....so is the cops trying to "make deals" with you.

Archived