South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...don't get me wrong i love san jose, but its too bad its all full of hate.:( imagine if people quit hating. imagine what could happen if people would agree on one name to push to see how much could get done. peace

thats NEVER gonna happen......too many people that BITCH because someone did a piece/bomb over their tag.Thats where the beef starts...they think they are better than everyone else........so your idea will NEVER happen in San Jo.forget about it.:mad: :D

Originally posted by yawn

...don't get me wrong i love san jose, but its too bad its all full of hate.:( imagine if people quit hating. imagine what could happen if people would agree on one name to push to see how much could get done. peace

it would be nice.....

Originally posted by FRESHMOUF

YAWN...........do everyone a huge favor.....Dont ever post a flick again....Then....If you got a girl.... plug her currling iron in...hold it in your hands, and jump in a huge bath of water......Now what are you waiting for..............DO IT...................

HACKERS...

Originally posted by o7iVNs

there is more but i have things to get done today. not waist my time showing "fresh shit in his mouf" where everyones at ... cause ill tell you this ... there not in there livinging room on the computer. ;)

HAHA..THESE KIDS

Archived