Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
o7iVNs

South Bay San Jose

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by anus1

NICE FLIKS KYT DTC CRUSHES....ITS ONLY OBVIOUS..SO WHY DO THOSE FAKE FUCKS HATE... :confused:

which fake fucks are u referring to?

Originally posted by anus1

NICE FLIKS KYT DTC CRUSHES....ITS ONLY OBVIOUS..SO WHY DO THOSE FAKE FUCKS HATE... :confused:

CRUSHES?YOU MUST NOT BE FROM THE TOWN YOU TOY FUCK

CREEK BOYS GET NO PLAY..FUCKING INTERNET TOY

I AM FROM THE AREA>..BASICALLY ALL THOSE KYT FOOLS HAVE REALLY DONE ALOT OF QUALITY STUFF..THROUGHOUT THE BAY...AND EVEN THOUGH THERE IS ALWAYS FUNK FOR A REASON SOME LOWER CALIBER FOOLS ALWAYS SEEM TO H8 ON THERE SHIT..IM NOT TRYIN TO OFFEND YOU MR...PS>CREEKS.STREETS.CUTS.WALLS.TRAINS.SCRIBES.ITS ALL THE SAME TO ME GRAF. :lick:

I WAS UP IN PORTLAND,OR and SEATTLE,WA KYT DTC MANAGED TO HAVE UPS ALL THE WAY UP THERE..I SAW SOME EATFUK<DIAR<<ETC EVEN CLOSE TO CANADA...THATS THE SHIT THAT DESERVES PROPS..TRUE WESTCOAST PIMPIN :crazy:

sum 1 take sum pictures,of the (furniture trucks)on TULLY road,them shit got hella dissed(withgold and black filly's),those are good flic if anybody gets them...........

thug :king: shit

Originally posted by BigMeOne

sum 1 take sum pictures,of the (furniture trucks)on TULLY road,them shit got hella dissed(withgold and black filly's),those are good flic if anybody gets them...........

I hope your lie'n.

p.s.Tell shit bitch i hear they have a nice top bunk waiting for him in m4(thats the elmwood p.c.dorm)

love,

dirty deek.

Originally posted by BigMeOne

i seen that shit it is fuckin hilarious!!!!! who was ur partner in crime amek? new cat?

I hear the leader of the TASK FORCE got a job in gangs.... but the other member of it has a new partner....haha... he looks like yogi bear,

someone tell me if they have seen him too.....

and PLEASE POST BETTER FLICKS!!! WHAT ABOUT R10!!! DONT HATE ON THEM, THEY ARE THE ONES DOING THE REAL GRAFFITI< NOT THAT 10 HOUR PEICE SHIT... BUKET IS FRESH TOO........you guys are killin san jo...

Yeah i seen that red haired faggot, he just sits there as the other 2 play thier games fuck joey boy, short bitch FREE IRAB FREE IRAB FREE IRAB FREE IRAB