Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

South Bay San Jose

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by biggassmouth

you got took the fuck out now your rooting from the sidelines. keep getting those shots behind the bushes and trees and shit.

i dont know bout gook, but keep ills out your mouth toy. hes folks

Originally posted by biggassmouth

i wonder if your that gook who was crying for his life off of highway 101 that one day after you kept on typing all this shit on the internet.

I wonder if your one of those toys who got punked by iguanas when it was 3 on 3, I wonder if your that toy who got his neck twisted behind mcdonalds in 2001 by cool an syrob, I wonder if your that toy who's face got kicked in 20 times by me and sy behind mcdonalds in 2002, then got an ass whoopen by ef five minutes later, I wonder if your that toy who got his face smashed in by my crue at La Victorias with your two shook ass homies in 2003, I wonder if your that toy who was scared to use a weapon with two other of your homies when you "jumped" me for one minute, I wonder if your that toy that ran from me and little jain from dwa on santa clara street, I wonder if your that toy I seen at copelands with your mom buying new clown shoes and I let you off the hook.....I wonder how long you would really last in a fight without your crowbar and your fagget bitch crew.....keep talkin hoe....you aint shit

gook ???????? I WONDER IF YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOUR TALKIN

ABOUT. everyone in san jose knows those il fills are sorry that fool had one chill thing on san carlos then his shit went all down hill

(i.e. scroll up a bit and you'll know what im talking about).

Guest 6Feet1

he went out past 5 gaps on the bridge. thats deserves props whether its beef or not. im not too bias, and i dont dick ride anymore. yes back in the day i did my fair share, but this shit really dont matter anymore. neither does you playing the old switcharoo screen name thing, im not stupid, more like it just doesnt move me.

Originally posted by 6Feet1

that shit gives me a fat ass smile on my face. id like to see that shit run

you should go over their and jack off under it. ha

its tight but not better then the gkea shit or puzl left teach shit.

but cant see it that well in the flick.

any better?