South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHOS KING?

THEN BUKET DID ABOUT 22 THROWS,MQ CRUSHED THAT,THEN BUKET C280 BRIDGE- OK, 1ST THERE WAS AN ASE FIRE EXTINGUISHER TAG. RUSHED THAT,BUT THEN MQ CAME BACK DOWN AND CRUSSHED BUKET...............CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENDS NEXT? :king:

its good to see that even with all the problems and funk in sj all the crews can agree on smashing people that disrespect sj writers every one keep up the good work........shit looks like its almost 96/ 97 again......

Originally posted by smallpimpin

its good to see that even with all the problems and funk in sj all the crews can agree on smashing people that disrespect sj writers every one keep up the good work........shit looks like its almost 96/ 97 again......

I lOVE THIS SHIT!

Originally posted by brainsblown

seen it closer up yesterday...

left also went over the mq's??? in some crappy yellow.

then buket hit it the same night.

it also looked like cruek but not sure?

my friend took a flick of it. i'll try and get it.

i geuss mq was next...someone better handle that...

AOT?

.............................AVOID ONE TIME.................................:king:

Originally posted by brainsblown

seen it closer up yesterday...

left also went over the mq's??? in some crappy yellow.

then buket hit it the same night.

it also looked like cruek but not sure?

Man, I love San Jo;)

Fuck, finally San Jo drops the beef for a minute..at least fo now.

I feel a SF SJ battle coming on.... If Mque comes back someone hopefully better catch him slippin and smash his face with a shovel. Then if his boys wanna join the fun, take out to Hicks Road and tie the bitches up next to tree and leave em for 3 days. Then go back up and get them, and give them a nice San Jo Califas tattoo on their foreheads.

Smash Those Mothafuckers...:lol:

Originally posted by smallpimpin

just hearing about this makes me wish i was back in sj. respect goes to both writers for hitting that spot.

Originally posted by FRESHMOUF

"little jain".....hahaha.....like little peanut and little jain are in the same category!

haha peanut???? what the fuuuk????!!

they both some little pinkys.....

yo buks...good work on that bridge....props...

uh if you mean me, then i never said anything was over. i never crossed out no fuckin porte or whatever the fuck, i never even heard of that shit. so fuck his toy ass and every other nobody fuck trying to step. like im just gonna be like "oh yeah sure dude, its all good that you dissed my shit" fuck that.

BUMP....Someone Post some shit and shut the fuck up, Damn everyone knows San Jo writters are all some real thugs.

Well except SimonBalboa and them niggas that get Smashed on errytyme we see them..And Sb Got AIDS, ask that nigga he will admit that shit....WATCHOUT NOW to all you guys that wanna catch him slippen..AIds? shit I would rather beat down his grandma or someshit.....

Archived