South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY,....it can only get better.

i know wkt is toy...i mean after all this time of being forced to coexist in the same town as these idiots, i can't believe my eyes.. that dumb fuck gus an alan have dropped so low as to write some fake ass 1996 next to some bootsy ass fill...wow you girls are weak.

someone wake me up an get me out of this toy ass nightmare !!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by quagmire@Apr 18 2005, 12:59 AM

OH MY,....it can only get better.

i know wkt is toy...i mean after all this time of being forced to coexist in the same town as these idiots, i can't believe my eyes.. that dumb fuck gus an alan have dropped so low as to write some fake ass 1996 next to some bootsy ass fill...wow you girls are weak.

someone wake me up an get me out of this toy ass nightmare !!!!!!!!!

i heard that. just move your better off

I appreciate the load of new flicks going on here, at least one or two of your are trying. Unfortunately there are too many (i hope) young folks who dont really know who to conduct themselves on public forums.

My suggestion is you hold the flicks youve posted and start a new thread in a few days, weeks or months.

For future reference, Not one of you tuff talkers has made any impressions beyond being idiots. ITs like trying to argue with a prank caller, you will never win.

Real head crackers dont walk around warning fools about what they might get. they just do it. Tuff talkers just want an audience, that may get impressed with your tuffness. But the reality is no matter how many people try to re-live who got what beating it just sounds salty, like your still mad;But If you gave out a beating and it didnt speak for itself (read you have to keep mentioning it) you suck at fighting and maybe should find a new way to resolve your issues.

CLOSED.