South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH __ _ _ _ _ SHUT UP HO

BULLDIKE YOUR PROBLY HIM CRYING DONT WANNA SEE ME

MRNOBODY A SNITCH SUREEE START TAGGIN SNITCH ON HIS SHIT

SO EVERYBODY CAN HATE ON HIM LETS TAG SNITCH LETS FLIP THE SCRIPT . SHUSHH MY SONS ! RIEGN ON TOP EVERY NIGHT <---

ALL DAY !! THE EMPIRE TAKE OVER .LETS PUT IT THIS WAY

WHO EVER AINT DOWN WITH ME AND THE CLIKA OR ALLIES UP IN SAN JO AINT SHIT TOY BOYS ROOKIE CANT HANG ADIOS

AOT SHUSH SON YOU AINT ON MY LEVEL YOU AINT ON MY UNIVERSE

AMATUERS

ASEXECUTED LAAAAAAAAAUGH.... EXECUTED YERSELVZ TOOK YOU OUT THE GAME MIJA PLUS WHEN WE SEE YOU WE FUCK YER ASS UP

TO BAD MOST OF YOU GOT SNITCHES FOR SEEIN US GOT YOU TOOTH KNOCKED OUT CLOWNS A JOKE .NO MORE CHIT CHAT TO GAY

Originally posted by MRNOBODY

AOT SHUSH SON YOU AINT ON MY LEVEL YOU AINT ON MY UNIVERSE

AMATUERS

ASEXECUTED LAAAAAAAAAUGH.... EXECUTED YERSELVZ TOOK YOU OUT THE GAME MIJA PLUS WHEN WE SEE YOU WE FUCK YER ASS UP

TO BAD MOST OF YOU GOT SNITCHES FOR SEEIN US GOT YOU TOOTH KNOCKED OUT CLOWNS A JOKE .NO MORE CHIT CHAT TO GAY

WHAT.............FUCK BOTH OF YOU BITCHES....

Originally posted by MRNOBODY

SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH __ _ _ _ _ SHUT UP HO

BULLDIKE YOUR PROBLY HIM CRYING DONT WANNA SEE ME

MRNOBODY A SNITCH SUREEE START TAGGIN SNITCH ON HIS SHIT

SO EVERYBODY CAN HATE ON HIM LETS TAG SNITCH LETS FLIP THE SCRIPT . SHUSHH MY SONS ! RIEGN ON TOP EVERY NIGHT <---

ALL DAY !! THE EMPIRE TAKE OVER .LETS PUT IT THIS WAY

WHO EVER AINT DOWN WITH ME AND THE CLIKA OR ALLIES UP IN SAN JO AINT SHIT TOY BOYS ROOKIE CANT HANG ADIOS

PUSSY PUSSY MAKE SENSE

FUCK THE CLIKA FUCKEN SPIK

ENGLISH MUTHA FUCKA

COME SEE ME..... RUNTEN RUN................FAGBOY

Originally posted by BigMeOne

sum 1 take sum pictures,of the (furniture trucks)on TULLY road,them shit got hella dissed(withgold and black filly's),those are good flic if anybody gets them...........

thug :king: shit

:mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: peap out the TDMK on the front of the truck though <<<KERSE is is after everyone so who wanna bring it? oh yeah fuk you robbie TDM

Dont trust those Tf afidavits..they made me sound like fukin Pablo Escobar just for having my own herb garden. But its aint TF you gatta worry bout. U all better start worrying bout somebody whopping u upside the head one way or the other. I aint seen a R10 tag yet that wasnt burned by aSe. Too much beef if u ask me.

oh yeah, i know i aint that good......but seriously i dont know how you can post those photos, those guys fucking suck.....thats more like a diss to them when you post that shit on the web

Re: fresh

Originally posted by brainsblown

word up TDM. make a come back

tight flicks poopy dog...i'll try and post more.

i think thats the same spot i seen.

heard buket got popped?

and whats up what happend to sb, he got taken

out? haven't seen one in a bit.

TDM:king: KERSE MIGHT HAVE TO COME BACK OUT

<<KERSE

Archived