South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YOUR ALL SOME TOY MOTHA FUCKAS WHO CANT COMPETE FOR SHIT!

WHOSE NEXT ?? NOBODY WANTS NONE YER ALL SOME FRUIT CAKES

ONCE MR.NOBODY MOVES OUTTA SJ THATS IT FOR THE GRAFF SCENE

NO DOUBT !! AINT NOBODY GOING TO HIT SHIT CUZ YER ALL TO PUSSY .SCARED OF BEEF SCARED OF TASK FORCE SCARED TO RACK SCARED TO BOMB ALL SAN JOSE WRITERS ARE CREEK BOYS ..SO GO AHEAD GET YOUR FUCKING PUSSY ASS SHOTS WHILE MR.NOBODY GETS THE LOKED SHIT ..... RAWT3N STARTED THIS GRAFFITI SHIT AND THIS IS THE MOTHA FUKIN THANKS I GET !!

u pussy

Originally posted by MRNOBODY

NO DOUBT !! AINT NOBODY GOING TO HIT SHIT CUZ YER ALL TO PUSSY .SCARED OF BEEF SCARED OF TASK FORCE SCARED TO RACK SCARED TO BOMB ALL SAN JOSE WRITERS ARE CREEK BOYS ..SO GO AHEAD GET YOUR FUCKING PUSSY ASS SHOTS WHILE MR.NOBODY GETS THE LOKED SHIT ..... RAWT3N STARTED THIS GRAFFITI SHIT AND THIS IS THE MOTHA FUKIN THANKS I GET !!

thats funny u fags aint shit we have u fags just looking at us while we diss yours shit i will show u the thanks u get when your sorry ass is in my trunk ...... fak runten

u pussy

thats funny u fags aint shit we have u fags just looking at us while we diss yours shit i will show u the thanks u get when your sorry ass is in my trunk ...... fak runten

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT 2 FOOLS JUST GOT KNOCKED

BE ABOUT IT DONT TALK ABOUT IT...DEATH WISH HUH? FAKE.

RUN FOREST RUN ! [/QUOT EXTRA EXTRA SICK BOY IS A PUSSY

THEY SAY HE IS A FAST RUNTEN PUSSY RUN SBITCHRUN 237/1ST

:lol: :yum: :idea: ::rolleyes:

NOE

Originally posted by __ __ __ __

damn......lets go skate with NOE....ha!...or we can all pitch in and buy him some new pants!...aye MRNOBODY, send me an e-mail...

YEAH LETS GO SKATING THEN ILL BEAT YOUR ASS WITH MY SKATEBOARD IM OUT IN 3 DAYS SUCKA YOU BETTER WATCH OUT ALL SUCKAS EXECUTED

YOU PUSSY

OH YEA STUPID LIKE WHEN SB, ME ROLLED UP ON TET AND HIS SNAGGLE TOOTH BOY ... OH YEAH LIKE WHEN SB OH ROLLED UP ON WH AND BANDANA BOY...YEAH SONNY THEY THREW A BRICK THEY BOUNCED REAL QUICK YOU NEED TO LEARN THE FACTS TOY YOUR HOMO PATHETIC BOYS ARE FRONTING ON YOU,,,HAHA TELL THEM THAT SBOH CHASED HOMOS OFF THAT BILLBOARD WHICH I CAME ON TOP HOW THEY GOT SAVED BY A COP ! HA,,,BITCH MADE...PATHETIC...YOU NIGGAS AINT GOT SHIT ON UP BUT LIES !! TO MANY STORIES OF THE R1OOO BEATING KYT TWB ASE DOWN ! PATHETIC WRITERS....THE KING<-------

:D :D :D bitch ass runten aint' ever ran up on nobody REAL.......TRY RUNNIN UP ON AOT......NOT AWAY. I HEAR ALL YOU BITCHES SEE THEM DISSIN YO SHIT AND ALL YOU DO IS RUN........FINALY FOUND SOMONE YOU CAN'T FUCK WITH!!!! NOW I HEAR YOU CLAIMING 2003 KINGS?? THATS FUNNY, YOU CAN'T KEEP UP WITH AOT..ALL YOU FAGS ONLY HIT CREEKS AND SHIT ONLY PERSON DOING SHIT IS DJ R.A.H. GET ON THE STREETS TOO QUIT HIDING..THOSE GUYS FROM AOT AIN'T THAT HARD TOO FIND. THERE IS ONLY ONE OUT THERE ANYWAY. BRING BUKIT TOO YOU AIN'T SHIT SB. OR WHOEVER YOU ARE RUNTEN...............TAGGBANGIN' STILL GOING TO BE AROUND. SOMETHING YOU WOULDN'T KNOW ABOUT

Yo GEEEz. Tommorow night, feb 14, wild files graff show in the SFC. gonna be bangin. Over 30 artist showing work . Southbay artist, northbay, east bay, westbay?. the whole deal. Plus live Music and liq's.

Wld files "back in the modern day"

110 cap st. (16th and mission)

across the st. from B King.

9pm.

Oh yeah, No fighting or beef inside. but outfront and down a couple doors you all can meet up and have at it.

Re: NOE

Originally posted by CHOWTIME

YEAH LETS GO SKATING THEN ILL BEAT YOUR ASS WITH MY SKATEBOARD IM OUT IN 3 DAYS SUCKA YOU BETTER WATCH OUT ALL SUCKAS EXECUTED

who the fuck are you?.......what suckas have you executed????let us all know who! don't say runten either cuz we all know they some bitches.we still representing the ol'school tagbangin' shit!..

LOL.....

ALL THAT SHIT DONT IMPRESS ,YOU TOYS ARE NOTHING,

CANT COMPETE... ONLY SHIT IN THIS POST THAT GOOD IS THAT ALFA AND BUKS BILLY THAT OTHER SHIT AINT NONE JUST PUSSY BILLBOARDS.DIRTY DEEK YOUR TIME IS COMING.THE REST OF YOU AINT SQUAT ! ALFA IS ONE OF THE TOP BOMBERS IN SAN JO BESIDES ME....AND YOUNG BUKS ....R10 TAKES THE CAKES FOR KINGS OF 2003.. FROM 00-O3 2004 IS GONNA BE R10'S FOR SURE !!:( [/quote THIS GUY IS FUNNY 2004 THATS FUNNY U GOT TO STAY ALIVE 1ST............

MRNOBODY quote:

MRNOBODY quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by __ __ __ __

WHO ARE YOU?.....go to the clout forums and pm me or sometim'.......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAELS A MOTHA FUCKING WHITEBOY SNITCH !!!

whatever dude, i guess if u wanna believe the papers that those detectives write.... Fael didnt snitch on anybody, he evn kept his mouth shut when his supposed boy was supposed to come through for his 2 "homies" and didnt, and still ended up getting poped, but whatever you cant really change someones mind when they read a STORY from a fucking police report

WORD is bond yo....y would you EVER believe a COp over a WRITER?.....Of course the cops are gonna talk shit on the report.....what, you think they wanna make you look good?. They know others will see the report...have you ever been caught? then you would know how much lies and bullish they throw in....AND MR NOBODY!...PEOPLE WERE SAYIN -YOU- WERE A SNITCH.....So it goes both ways....and quit "thinking" im fael people....you aren't close homies..

Archived